Stalin Would Have Been Proud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Aug 7, 2012.

1. sure why not. but we are talking about romney now. it stinks to high heaven.
    you know it has to be bad because his refusal to release has everyone thinking he is dishonest and it is likely to sink him.

#11     Aug 7, 2012
  2. lol. after four years of constant republican and fox news bashing dont you think that has been played out?
    obama has already been president 4 years. hes hardly a radical. could there be a more milk toast leader? he can hardly bring himself to calling out the republicans who are set on destroying him.
    i guess in your alternate reality obama is a radical.

#12     Aug 7, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

I'll tell you what stinks. Politicians claiming they are the party of the poor, yet not one of them in congress qualifies.

You know what else stinks? A rich congressman or senator attacking someone else’s wealth because it happens to be greater than theirs. You think these assholes are clean? I'm sure they have as much stink on their money as they think Romney does on his.

When a politician gives ALL of his/her money away, he/she may then claim to be the party of the poor. Until then, it's all bullshit.

#13     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Yannis

Yannis

You mean, force the man to prove his innocence, instead of the dirty liars Reid, Pelosi and instigator Obama to have to prove Romney's guilt. Is that fair according to our legal/social system and customs? If he did that, wouldn't the liberals call him weak? :(

#14     Aug 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Harry's reputation is ALREADY ruined, or haven't you been paying attention?

#15     Aug 7, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

That was the sole intent of the lie, wasn't it? To create that perception.

This is another prime example of a politician saying whatever the fuck they want with no accountability. I'd love for Romney to show some balls and prove Reid wrong, after which he should find out if the lie was repeated off the floor of the Senate. He could then seek possible legal recourse. That would show some real spine.

#16     Aug 7, 2012
  7. so a person has to be poor to help the poor? want to think about that one a while?

#17     Aug 7, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I agree with the earlier thread that Romney should agree to release a few more years of taxes if Obama will release his college transcripts and records and official Hawaii birth certificate. Nobody has anything to hide - right?

#18     Aug 7, 2012
  9. romney is caught in a lie. that he lies about money is given credibility by his past lies.
    no one is forcing him to release. its his choice. but just like you may have to release your records to get some jobs romney has to release his if he wants this job.

#19     Aug 7, 2012
  10. Yannis

Yannis

If not the one from Hawaii, at least the real one from Kenya, right? :)

#20     Aug 7, 2012