Stalin Man of Steel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 31, 2009.

1. So this justifies his killing of millions?

Regardless of who was killed, or the way in which they were killed, the fact remains that Stalin and Hitler both killed millions of people, which makes them both sick and indefensible.

#51     Aug 31, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

To suggest that Stalin killed tens of millions of his own people to protect country fom outside enemies means not just simple lack of common sense but probably some form of mental disturbance.

#52     Aug 31, 2009
  3. You can pick almost any point in history and classify it as dangerous. It does not excuse Stalin's actions as a murderer.

#53     Aug 31, 2009
  4. I'm saying there is a difference between killing for self preservation for himself and Russia and killing Jews and attacking other countries for no reason

#54     Aug 31, 2009
  5. LOL what an ignorant statement. You might as well have said there is no need to feed the citizens during World War either. There were many countries who were able to provide adequate healthcare during the War...

#55     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Stalin killing 10's of millions of his own people is highly debatable

How many Russians would have died if Hitler had invaded and Russia couldn't defend itself ?How many Russians would have died if Russia had remained in a state of constant chaos and constant revolutions ?

Stalin brought strength and stability to a weak and broken nation of hundreds of millions of people

#56     Aug 31, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

What a spin doctor you are!! With people like you representing the left I'm not worried about 2010 elections... LOL

You don't personally believe the shit you put out there do 'ya now? If you do, well, then try trading for awhile, we need the money....

North Korea just had a shipload of arms intercepted on it's way to Iran... that's how scared they are of Obama...

Check out Rasmussen polls, Obama is not a popular president.. and that with the press acting as cheerleaders for the guy....

And... right now Southern California is an inferno... due to environmentalist lawyers that sue to stop road building in fire areas that would be used to get bulldozers where they are needed. They block cleanup of the brush too, utter mismanagement of nature... they believe that nature should take it's course.. these fires, when they burn houses and kill people, are a victory for the left....

Godless enemies of the family, enemies of the human race.... the Left..

#57     Aug 31, 2009
  8. +1

#58     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Setting aside the fact that your reasoning for Stalin's murders are incorrect, I still disagree. Killing millions is killing millions, no matter the motive.

#59     Aug 31, 2009
  10. Bakinec

Bakinec

Why did you leave out the sentence where I said there may have been health care and that I was not sure??

You're truly a dumbass and a dickhead if you compare other countries' burden to Russia's during the war.

Maybe France had health care? Huh? The same France that gave up without even shedding blood? Same France that had factories working for the Reich full time? Or maybe Poland? Oh yeah, real easy to have health insurance when you're a fucking coward that gives up without a fight. Just like the rest of European "nations" during the war.

Go read a fucking history book before you compare "other countries during the war" to Russia, dickhead.

#60     Aug 31, 2009