Stalin Man of Steel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

This is a totally different matter.

I do not dispute that Stalin was one of the very few incorruptible leaders in history.

His steely nature showed up even in his treatment of his son. That doesn't excuse his murder campaigns.

#21     Aug 31, 2009
  2. Your ignorant about Stalin. He didn't care about Russia. He was not even Russian. It was a cult of personality. Nothing mattered but Stalin's absolute control.

His wife committed his sucide after she discovered some of his heinous acts.

He let his son die because it suited him. Its all covered in the show.

Just keep your head up your ass.

#22     Aug 31, 2009
  3. You don't know shit. Russia was backward and got crushed in WWI. Under Stalin - Victory. see the difference? Nicholas II was an incompetent leader, that is why Russia got beaten in Russo-Japanese war of 1905 and that is why there was a "revolution of 1905". OWNED.

Hitler sprung up because of Versailles. He harvested German nationalism.

#23     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Why can't you get it through your thick head, you don't know shit and can't lecture me on anything. yes I know he was not Russian, he was Dzhugashvili a Georgian (we are talking modern Republic of Georgia not US State of Georgia) Just as lenin was Ulyanov and was of jewish descent. Get lost.

I am going to take a history channel production as truth? I have a lot of other sources to rely on. Under Stalin USSR got to be a super power.

#24     Aug 31, 2009
  5. Bakinec

Bakinec

lol goes to show e'thing you know comes from book and you don't know shit about how real life politics work.

#25     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Would you like to have lived under Stalin's rule in Russia?

Lenin was of many ethnicities, Jewish was just one of them.

#26     Aug 31, 2009
  7. You are clueless

#27     Aug 31, 2009
  8. I can't believe you're defending Stalin based on these grounds...

Hitler believed the Jews were his enemies and he was killing them for self preservation...does that make it OK as well?

Killing millions of innocent people is killing millions of innocent people, no matter what your motive is, it's still sick.

#28     Aug 31, 2009
  9. What's your sources?? Rense.com? DailyKos? Moveon.org? lol.

#29     Aug 31, 2009
  10. Obliviously a lot of people here don't know shit about history

#30     Aug 31, 2009