Staggers The Imagination That Nominee For VP Doesn't Know What The 'Bush Doctrine' Is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 13, 2008.

1. I am a reagan/ eisenhower/lincoln republican and I won't vote in november..

#61     Sep 18, 2008

2. Yeah, you got me- I ran out of quips, and the various electioneering "arguments" are so preposterous and ridiculous, they are driving me to hit the sauce too hard.

Still, typically, you managed to include fighting Hitler, Republican dirty tricks(for freedom, for good) and fighting "global domination" all in one pro-America reply, so you haven't lost your skill for "bundling" your sales pitch
    :D
    I never mentioned how a civil war constitutes morals of any sort, it was a typically tangential allusion to the fractious, divisive nature of American politics, as evidenced by you own posts, and those of-well, everyone, it would seem.
    I happen to think, this division very much sprang from the aftermath of the civil war, and clearly, is still an impermeable ideological divide.

I could be wrong, JMHO.

Fascist warmonger:D

#62     Sep 19, 2008
  3. In other words, you're a pacifist whiner without any solutions, but at least you're not a "fascist warmonger."

Typical acro. Go back to the sauce. :p

#63     Sep 19, 2008

4. I have solutions, alright-all of which, for the good of america, and the rest of the world, involve fermentation.

That's right-homebrew, alcohol, the very thing america, bourbon, whiskey, kava, coconut toddy, and every other nation was founded upon. Russia?

Vodka fiends.

If every nation on earth, realised, simultaneously, how important it was to be smashed, on their national beverage, AND could share that experience, what a wonderful world we could live in.

There was even a song to that effect..........

Pacifist whiner, no...My ideas as to powerful surgical strikes , militarily, got short shrift here.

#64     Sep 19, 2008
  5. Take heart! Your alcohol-based cure for all evils has been heartily embraced by many on ET, especially the ZZZZZtroll.

So you already have an established cadre of followers! Acro the cult leader. Who would have thought? :)

#65     Sep 19, 2008
  6. Arnie

Arnie

And had she done that, you would have been rushing here to ET to heap your praise for an honest answer. :D

#66     Sep 19, 2008
  7. Glad you agree with me that she didn't give an honest answer...

#67     Sep 19, 2008