Staggers The Imagination That Nominee For VP Doesn't Know What The 'Bush Doctrine' Is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 13, 2008.

1. The stupid person pretends to know when they don't know.

The intelligent person is never afraid to say they don't know.

Palin showed no skills in dealing with a one on one interview.

It is easy to gain the upper hand in interviews like that...

All you have to do is be direct and honest...something that Palin is afraid to do.

To define your position easily:

1. You hate Obama because he is going to raise your taxes, because he is black, and because he is more intelligent than the average middle class person.

2. You will vote for McCain hoping that he dies quickly in office, or worst case puts Palin in a position to head the party in 2012.

What McCain says, What Obama says at this point mean nothing to you. You don't even take the time to intellectually evaluate anything any more. Everything is just a reactionary response.

What solutions the candidates offer mean nothing to you, and what non solutions they offer also mean nothing.

Your mind was made up a long time ago based on ideological grounds.

Everything else is pure spin.

#41     Sep 13, 2008
  2. The insecure person pretends to know when they don't, you don't have to be stupid to be embarrassed. I think it's more a sign of maturity than anything else. Most of us reach a time in our lives where we don't have to put on for anyone else, when you get comfortable with who you are. There was a time when I was younger that I'd get frazzled under fire and I'm a smart guy. And you gotta remember this is her first time under fire and under pressure on a national stage and she probably had handlers pumping her full of facts and figures. I think we'd all be better off and so would she, if they just let her be herself so we could make an honest judgment about her. Let me ask you this, is it wrong that I'm attracted to her in a physical way and opposed to her in a political way ?:cool:

#42     Sep 13, 2008
  3. There are women you want to have fun a a good time with, then there are women who are qualified to be president.

Just like when you are a hormone driven teenage, there are girls you want to have fun with, and girls you want to marry...

Sadly the electorate would rather vote for someone who is on their own intellectual and competence level than someone who is superior to them.

So we get at best average presidents rather than superior ones...and at the worst we get people like Bush the moron and possibly Bush III in the form of John McSame...

#43     Sep 13, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

Unlike in trading, in politics stupidity wins quite consistently. Smart money can see through the noise and static in the stock market but unfortunately this analogy does not hold true in the quagmire of the political jungle.

#44     Sep 13, 2008
  5. Not even close. This is my view.

Obama=Increased war in Afghanistan/Pakistan and zero creative change.
    Obama and his backers DO have a record. It's Chicago. It's broke. Hence he hasn't proven he's ready.

Palin=Buchanan like isolationism, strong borders, fiscal responsibility.

#45     Sep 13, 2008
  6. I don't believe you one bit.

#46     Sep 13, 2008

7. The bitch visting the nuclear armoury

Dumb bitch: aww, lookie. that's a cute red button......can I play with it?...

general: ma'am......please don't..

Dumb bitch: [push]

general: ...... push that button

general: You fucking retarded neocon filthy bitch. you just started a nuclear war by pressing the nuclear launch button.

Dumb bitch: Awww......it's all God will general.....

Yes, it is that bad.

This bitch is so stupid, one wonders how her voters manage to breath.

Fucking american Taliban shit. They must be even more stupid.

#47     Sep 13, 2008
  8. This guy is a snake.

Obama in July.

AMMAN (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said on Tuesday the U.S.-led war against militants in Afghanistan might be made easier if the United States worked to improve trust between India and Pakistan.

Obama this week.

Washington, September 5: Accusing Pakistan of misusing the massive American aid to fight the war on terror, Democratic nominee for the US Presidential election Barack Obama, in a sensational comment, has said Islamabad was using these funds for ‘preparing for a war against India’.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Pakistan-preparing-for-war-with-India-Obama/357774/

How this situation in Pakistan develops will make Iraq look unimportant and small. I've been telling people for a year that Bush will get little historical notice because the coming war in Pakistan will be so friggin big that Iraq will be a Jeopardy answer in 2031.

Obama is pre-emptively bringing India into the fray by telling them that Pakistan is using terrorist aid funds from the U.S. to pay for more nukes. India is obviously our best strategic and vested ally in this fight. Read around. This is rapidly developing stuff and myself a media conspiratist-gee whose interests could I be talking about-find it beyond odd that this isn't the biggest story in America right now. It will be.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/158861.

#48     Sep 14, 2008
  9. If you don't think Pakistan is a terrorist state, you are fooling yourself.

They are as inbred and stupid as the american taliban.

americans invaded the wrong countries. you should have invaded saudi arabia and pakistan. both are the real sources of islamic terrorism.

And this is the reason americans are screwing themselves by selecting palin as president ( let's face it, Mccain will probably die before his term is over)

the crazy bitch probably confuses pakistan with some Louisiana parish.

does she even know there is a state called Louisiana? I seriously doubt she does.

#49     Sep 14, 2008
  10. Infantile.

Never fear. Once your boy Barry is in the Oval office, he will outsource our foreign policy to the UN to ensure we don't intimidate anyone anymore.

Feel better now?

#50     Sep 14, 2008