Staggers The Imagination That Nominee For VP Doesn't Know What The 'Bush Doctrine' Is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 13, 2008.

1. News flash. The election is McCain versus Obama, not Palin versus Obama. The funny thing is that either way, obama comes in second in a test of competency. His appeal is purely cosmetic.

#31     Sep 13, 2008
  2. That is a valid argument.

However, mental competency is a big issue when it comes to McBush.

I am happy now that you are going to talk only about the greatness of McBush...

#32     Sep 13, 2008
  3. You're clearly ignorant of the realities of politics. This suggestion is yet another example of the contemptible pie-in-the-sky theorizing that characterizes the worst elements of the radical left.

By the way, I've noticed that lately, you've lost the ability to organize your written thoughts in paragrapaph form. This is clearly indicative of a (further) breakdown in your ability to formulate cogent arguments.

#33     Sep 13, 2008
  4. The Bolsheviks don't like her:

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/12-09-2008/106354-palindevil-0
    Sarah Palin, Mrs. Nobody know-it-all shreiking cow from Alaska, the joke of American politics, plied with a couple of vodkas before letting rip in front of incredulous audiences while McCain coos in the background, cuts a ridiculous figure as she strives to be taken seriously.

How can anyone whose husband is a member of the Alaska Independence Party and who is running for the Vice Presidency of the Union be taken seriously?

And have you not forgotten, you pith-headed little bimbo from the back of beyond, that small detail about the slaughter of Russian citizens by Georgians, which started the whole debacle? So next time suppose you keep your mouth shut and while you’re at it, make sure the members of your family keep their legs shut too. Your country has enough failed mothers as it is.

I hate f*cking commies. Should I vote for her?

#34     Sep 13, 2008
  5. Right on the money, and supported with facts as usual. Phrasing the question to make their favorites look like idiots, or geniuses, is what "journalists" do.

#35     Sep 13, 2008
  6. My theory is, while Obama and his gang complain about all the Palin news, in truth they secretly want the voters to think of the election as Obama vs. Palin. Obama vs. Mac is a hands down victory for republicans. What they don't want to face is that Palin brings as much experience to the table as Obama, which is damn little.
    When Mac and his team made this pick I thought it was a dumb, desperate move. Posted that opinion too. Now it looks like pure genius.

#36     Sep 13, 2008
  7. Wanna know something I knew what it was and I'm not the political junkie you guys are but I think most of us knew exactly what Gibson was referring to by the "Bush doctrine". Didn't you know what he meant when you heard the question? Does her causal remarks about military conflict with Russia scare anyone but me? I know she was talking out her ass and hasn't given it more than a few minutes of thought. And probably when the chips are on the line she wouldn't send American troops to Georgia to fight Russia, but I'm not willing to take that chance and none of you should either. Pisses me off McCain chose her, for all his patriot talk, picking Palin shows he cares more about his ambition than he cares about America.

#37     Sep 13, 2008
  8. You realize her remarks were correct. If Georgia were to be in NATO we'd be contratually obligated (along with ALL of the other NATO members) to fight for Georgia. What do you know about Obama and Pakistan? That's 10x more relevant than the VP, Georgia and NATO.

I don't know about you but Obama scares me WAY MORE than Sarah:

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Accusing Pakistan of misusing the massive American aid to fight the war on terror, Democratic nominee for the U.S. Presidential election Barack Obama, in a sensational comment, has said Islamabad was using these funds for “preparing for a war against India.”

http://www.indiajournal.com/pages/event.php?id=4476

How nice for an American friggin' nominee to be throwing around innuendo involving not one but TWO nations with nuclear weapons.

This guy is numero uno jaggoff.

#38     Sep 13, 2008
  9. Pabst, your right, and that is one reason why allowing Georgia into NATO should be thought through, not just gung ho, lets fight for all democracies. I think Obama is a typical politician, and thus lies and says what he has to say to get what he wants. But I don't think he is on a moral crusade. I think for all his talk he is a pragmatist and an opportunist but a very smart one. But now that Palin is in the mix we have a potential moral crusader. I don't know if she is or not but the chance is there that she is and again I'm not willing to take that chance. So right or wrong, I'm more afraid of Palin than I am Obama.
    And her interview did not give me any more confidence in her at all. But the not know the Bush doctrine thing isn't a big deal, she just handled it badly, still no big deal. It would of been cool if she would of said "what is the Bush doctrine?" but I can understand why she didn't.

#39     Sep 13, 2008
  10. She didn't want to appear stupid. She did anyways. You might remember at the onset of the interview she mentioned that her interest is in reforming government and not foreign policy. That's refreshing stuff to me. I see her as a militant Pat Buchanan type who has no alliance to AIPAC and the American war machine. Ever since FDR we've been electing Presidents based on who they'd war with and how well they'd do it. We've been sucking hind tit ever since. I want a middle class thinking common sense governing leader.

#40     Sep 13, 2008