Staff member destriero posting obscene messages on my profile page from day 1

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lisa-world-travel, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doobs789

Doobs789

Show me your boobs

#21     Apr 12, 2019
    Seaweed and destriero like this.
  2. schweiz

schweiz

He does not need to be a staff member. Des can make Baron remove a lot of postings in a few minutes after they were posted. This happened when somebody posted a link to Twitter that exposed Des as a liar. Concerning money from a client, that he manages, but from which he pretended it was his own money. Unfortunatelly he apparently posted before on Twitter it was money from a friend of Marc Cuban. So for his reputation these postings had to be removed very quickly. And that happened (only staff members can do that). All comments on all this were ignored and Des was very silent then, hoping this would get no attention anymore and die a silent dead.

To be honest: I am also careful when new posters that are female, post very goodlooking pictures as avatar. Many times there are no so honest intentions behind it. I always keep in mind that on internet you never know what is real or fake. If I google your avatar a get a very long list were your picture appears...

Here is my picture so that you know who I am :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    #22     Apr 12, 2019
    Clubber Lang and CSEtrader like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Here is your picture so that we know who you are?
    I believe > 50% of the posters use goodlooking pictures from somewhere else or from opposite sex as avatar.

Here is my picture :

[​IMG]

#23     Apr 12, 2019
    schweiz likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

If that's true that > 50% members are using pics of the opposite sex as an avatar...

That's scary and why the heck would someone want other members to believe they are a female when they are not or that they are a male when they are not ???

This is not Fortnite but at least in Fortnite the avatar is like a cartoon character if you choose one of the opposite sex and not a real picture of someone as a poor impersonation. :D

Baron should allow animated GIFs as avatars...this place will then really start to rock. Then again, maybe its already allowed as an avatar. o_O

wrbtrader

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    #24     Apr 12, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

She/he is a banned alias.

She/he uses an easily located instagram pic as "her" avatar. She/he took offense to being outed as a troll. Imagine that.

#25     Apr 12, 2019
    NQurious and jimmy_ddd like this.
  6. Banjo

Banjo

That darn destriero,always flushing the toilet before the turds can escape.

#26     Apr 12, 2019
    NQurious, TradeViper and destriero like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

lol I'll bet you my $1.5MM gain for the week in question against your Refco balance ($0.00) that my name matches the account to which I've posted PNL blotters.

My twitter page is linked to many posts on this board. Produce the "lie"

#27     Apr 12, 2019

8. Lawyer already checking things out. Twitter/Mark Cuban connection is only tip of the iceberg, apparently. From the looks of it in such a short period of time, related crimes are high odds and others might come forward.

Let's see how/when the owner distances himself from destriero when it is confirmed by further evidence that a reprobate has free reign here. Money talks. This guy will cost the owner plenty.

As for destriero, the threat of big numbers across his chest will make him sing like a canary.

Secrets will dissolve fast once this gets underway.

#28     Apr 12, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

lol yes. Please get an attorney, @fibo_trader.

#TrollDenied

#ShowUsYourBoobs

troll denied.png

#29     Apr 12, 2019
    comagnum likes this.

10. I missed this post but the lawyer didn't.

#30     Apr 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.