Staff member destriero posting obscene messages on my profile page from day 1

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lisa-world-travel, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

Anyone else want a shot at the title?

2019-04-14_0914.png

#101     Apr 14, 2019
    NQurious likes this.

2. check this out .........
    DBag = Dead Beat's post ............

"You cannot fake a phone pic of a trading screen with RT prices streaming in the background"

:D:):D:D:D

My ex-boyfriend I was living with for months made these blotters the same way. Exact same thing. I asked him, "why bother to impress others this way?" He said, "its sophisticated so the general gullible public buys it hook line and sinker"

#102     Apr 14, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Let's see 'em, @fibo_trader.

So you have a time machine. Nice. I didn't screen grab. I took a picture of my screen, with my phone, and uploaded immediately.

You're broke. Busted and resorted to impersonating a hoohaa to author posts about me.

The ownage boggles the mind.

#103     Apr 14, 2019
  4. Sprout

Sprout

I feel your pain. It’s not necessary to roll out your pedigree with me. High caliber women with both looks, smarts and heart are rare. Rarer still is that man she is searching for that can fulfill her desires.

She has to do some out-of-the-box thinking to catch the attention of that man. There are more important qualities in the mix than leading with looks.

Now channel some of that fire toward your goals, exercise discernment and challenge your limiting beliefs and biases. Ghost those not with your vibe by actively building that ignore and block list. It’ll make the best use of your time and be more enjoyable as you pursue your quest.

In additional to a select group of current posters, do research in the archives, especially around the era of the dawn of social media, lot’s of old school traders whom successfully transitioned with the rise of electronic trading with decades of experience dropping some profound knowledge. Sadly many are no longer will us but their thinking does live on. Long-tail keyword searches are your friend. Find someone/something that resonates; discover new horizons.

Good luck and may you experience good fortune!

#104     Apr 14, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. more garbage thanks .dbag
    and why do you keep posting on my profile that is real .dbag

#105     Apr 14, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  6. destriero

destriero

7. :)

Thanks much, good advice. I shall begin my Ignore List right away.

I came here to solve a painful problem of never knowing when's a good time to enter & exit an investment (not a trade). Lost a lot on FB because of this.

But I got sidetracked as you can see by having to start this thread.

Once again, thanks very much.

#107     Apr 14, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

Thank YOU, Lisa!

Don't forget the acyclovir!

#108     Apr 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.