Stacy Dash... Oooooof

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 8, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I kept thinking "gag ball" looked wrong as I typed it.

#21     Mar 8, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I thought that Bush was a better candidate than Gore at the time, although i never supported the Iraq war, as i dont like any wars, you may have a point there, Even though Kerry was horrendous he was probably better than Bush.

Obama was better than McCain, but Romney was probably the most competent person weve ever had try out for the white house, and the game plan was no different than it was today, the Obama Romney run set the stage for Trump, cause everyone knew that Romney wasnt a racist, but liberals burned the word out to where it became meaningless, and not only did it become meaningless, being called a racist or a homophobe or a bigot started to piss people off, so if you want to blame anyone for Trump you can thank the lefts lurch to the left.

There is only so long you can tell people who are getting decimated that they are somehow priviledged before they had enough of it, identity politics will be the death of the liberal party, your already seeing it happen everywhere in the world.

Trudeau is currently sandbagging the liberal party in canada in much the same way.

#22     Mar 8, 2018
  3. Max E.

Max E.

#23     Mar 8, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Why was Bush better? On which issues? So you lean right, on what issues would a moderate would prefer Bush over Gore and yet that's what happened.

Romney wasn't labeled a racist, he was labeled a corporate savage by Newt Gingrich, you may want to review the election

Oh please, right wing is infested with white culture politics, neo Nazis and KKK roam free, please don't lecture me about identity politics.

#24     Mar 8, 2018
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL yeah neo nazis and kkk run free hahahahahahaha

Your living in an alternate world.

I thought Bush was a better candidate than Gore before the Iraq war, hell even after it i think he was probably a better candidate since dems seem to fuck up foreign policy just as badly, but obviously i didnt know that was coming in advance. It doesnt matter since i didnt have a vote, but yet again Bush was better for my pocket book.

And if you dont think Romney was labelled a racist you are fooling yourself

MSNBC regularly played that game.

There is only one side who gets away with attacking people solely based on race, and it aint conservatives, try looking at the headlines you read on sites like huffington post or buzzfeed, or anyone of the mainstream left wing outlets, they create lists of everything wrong with white males on a daily basis......... What do you think the response would be if fox news creatd a thread "18 reasons why black people suck" Or something along those lines...... Conservatives may be anti immigrant, but they arent the ones coming out and explicitly stating that the people who dont agree with them are trash, based on their race.

People like Tony Stark like to call black conservatives uncle Toms, well based on the same logic, conservatives if they wanted to, could come out and trash white liberals all the time as traitors to their race, and frankly thats just not mainstream thought, you can create whatever picture you want in your head but you wont find statements like that in the mainstream.

You find statemnts like that from nut jobs like Richard Spencer who have already been denounced, and only get air time on left wing networks.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    #25     Mar 8, 2018
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

MSNBC was worried they didnt talk enough about racism......... The fact of the matter is 95% of people you meet in real life are not racist, but it was the only topic, and continues to be years out.

#26     Mar 8, 2018
  7. Max E.

Max E.

"One of these kids is not like the other" LOL this is the kind of shit that went on every day on channels like MSNBC....... what did you think the response would be?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    #27     Mar 8, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

This is your problem, you take what you know as the end of facts, this is the same problem with your trading, you are neither curious or even aware that there are facts that you have missed.

You set up a strawman about Spencer and then argued against it and then gloat as if that's the end of the trash infiltrating Cons.

Cernovich, Gorka, Miller? They don't exist?

Milo Yiannopoulos, mass shooting crisis actor conspiracy theorist Lucian Wintrich, Pizzagater and Bumble fanaticJack Posobiec, and “white genocide” trutherStefan Molyneux are all in attendance.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/ant...ac-after-party-fascists-are-not-welcome-here/

That's what your party has become, a party of retards.

#28     Mar 9, 2018
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

#29     Sep 30, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

Con is for convict

#30     Sep 30, 2019