Stacy Dash... Oooooof

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 8, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

What issues is that? That I see past the bullshit? Bush won twice, once against Gore because the liberals split the vote and against Kerry because liberals didn't fall in love with their perfect candidate, for your claim to be true about Trump being some kind of anomaly, how would you rationalize that dumb moron Bush being elected twice. All your side cares are about is taxes, guns and hating on gays or feminists, and would vote for any retard but the only way your side wins is when the idealist left sit out elections.

#11     Mar 8, 2018

2. This thread has rapidly gone off topic and downhill where people are just posting photos of her.

Thank you!

:cool:

#12     Mar 8, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Bush got elected twice because dems didnt put up anyone better........ Trump got elected for the same reason........ The pendulum swings both ways my friend...... Trudeau was seen as some kind of a genius in Canada, and hes embarassing us just as bad as Trump, but the liberal media doesnt go after him.......... Politics is a joke, wait till you see who wins your nomination next time around, probably someone like Lind Sarsour or liz Warren or Bernie Sanders, both sides are getting entrenched and neither one can see the forest for the trees.

Frankly while im starting to come to the conclusion Trump is an idiot, he has been pretty good for business as a trader, so im not complaining at this point, Gary Cohn departure and the Tariffs pissed me off though.

Im a libertarian atheist so i see lots of fault in conservative side, but im not naieve enough to think all problems are coming from one side and all solutions from the other. If you think the only answer is liberalism why is it that every state and province in north america with the highest debt/gdp is overwhelmingly run by liberals?

#13     Mar 8, 2018
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I agree we should get back to the photos, she is like the hottest chick ever i think. :D

#14     Mar 8, 2018
  5. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#15     Mar 8, 2018

6. I might have to check my Obamacare policy and see if it covers a detached retina.

:cool::cool:

#16     Mar 8, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

See, that's the problem, Kerry wasn't better than Bush? On what issues? Clinton wasn't better than Trump? False equivalence is the biggest problem.

And Trudeau is going to win easily, the joke was Harper who got booted.

And 'liberal media'? The so called liberal media hounded Clinton with that bullshit email story.

Libertarianism is a theory that will never work as it's not implementable, it's the Elliott wave of arm chair political afficiniados, the only thing that works is what's working - aka California, Colorado, New York - wealthy blue states with mixed results run by practical Democrats.

#17     Mar 8, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Oh please, any decent chick with regular features would look the hottest ever after the make up artist and the photoshop touch-up nerd is done with them. Hell, post your pic, I will make you the hottest chick ever with a few photoshop plugins.

#18     Mar 8, 2018
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

C'mon now, she's a dime. Just put the gag ball on her

#19     Mar 8, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, putting the ball gag on her was exactly what i was thinking. :D

#20     Mar 8, 2018