Stacy Dash... Oooooof

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 8, 2018.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Shes so hot....... but her run for government is pretty comical.

Shitty deal she just ruined herself on day one, in one night...... people think they can wing this kind of shit cause Trump somehow pulls it off, but this one was bad.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Reality TV stars and strippers, the new era of moral conservative tradition has begun.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

She should do another Playboy if she wants a shot a reviving her career. The way she was baited, especially that softball at the end...geesh.

Max E. likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

We are living in the age of the feedback loop, people who only hear their own opinion and supporters of their opinion think they are smart and that they know how to deal with debate, when you put up the geniuses on the left who are much smarter then i will think you have a point otherwise, i just think its a race to the bottom on both sides.

There is very few intellectuals left, the most popular people on both sides appear to be idiots.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Are you seriously going to compare Obama to Trump? False equivalence is the bigger problem here.

Cuddles likes this.
  7. RRY16

RRY16

8. Max E.

Max E.

Do i think Trump is a better politician, or even a more stable human being nope, do i think that Obama was a large part of setting this shit up absolutely, the problem is that people on the left think Trump just came out of nowhere, Trump was a response and a rejection to a very serious problem that was festering with the far left and SJW's when Obama turned the government into a grievance industry.

The only way the left knows how to look at issues anymore is in terms of identity politics, and there is obviously a massive push back from anyone whose not on the right end of that one, the leaders in the dem party are now people like Keith Ellison and Maxine Waters so spare me the bullshit on whose dumber.

Who was in control when every single issue turned into a race issue? Who was in control when far left nutjobs became mainstream at every single campus in the U.S. and Canada?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

First, nobody said Trump came out of nowhere, your side has been going down the dumb route long before Trump came to the scene. For the majority of you, evolution is a liberal conspiracy, the other half hates the gays and abortion so much, that they would vote for a gay abortion doctor if he said that he hates liberals.

The only reason Trump won is because Democrats as usual cannot vote unless the house is burning down, Trump won the very same way Bush won, it's not some great mystery. Stop peddling your childish SJW bullshit, your cult leaders are Carlson and Hannity, history's biggest whiners and pansies, just because some of you can overpower a weak women to satisfy your limp dicks, doesn't mean you are some great reincarnation of Greek gods.

Tony Stark likes this.
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, you got issues dude, ill leave it there have a good night. :D

#10     Mar 8, 2018