SR Won't Return A Fee

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by shohami, May 10, 2006.

1. shohami

shohami

Interesting story ...
    I used SR for about 3 months, paid their $50 fee every month without a problem. Since day 1 I was experiencing problems, with fast market moves, and not-so-fast market moves, or just when I made a buy/sell order, the software would "freeze" on me. After a few emails with SR support, they told me something like - "yes, we have a problem with ISP's in your country, you will have some freezes unless your ISP's take care of it."
    I got annoyed with that great answer, and switched to X-Trader. But ... I made a "mistake". I traded on May 1st with SR, and switched only on May 2nd to X-Trader. Two weeks ago I had seen in my daily statement that they took a $50 March fee! My broker had asked them for a refund, but they wouldn't give it!
    To sum up, I wasn't satisfied by their service, left, traded only one day in March, and still, they took the $50 March fee! Sounds outrageous to me.
    Wanted to share this, and hear some opinions.
    Thanks.

Idan.

2. hey shohami
    Which country are u in if u dont mind me asking
    I have the SR and i ma in NYC it work fine but a friend of mine want to use it who is over seas
    So i was just trying to get some information
    Thank you

3. shohami

shohami

Israel.

4. shohami

shohami

Yeah, what can I do with their address ?! Storm into their building and demand my $50 ?!
    I don't deal with them directly, my broker tried to get the money back, and nadda.

5. shohami

shohami

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound attacking, this is just so frustrating. Thanks for trying to help, I appreciate that.

6. buttons

buttons

just weird...i had always so a great service and i had a refund when they found out I (my broker actually) was right...i have a great one, believe me...sorry for your bad experience

7. Strategy Runner is in Israel arn't they?

8. shohami

shohami

They also have offices in Israel, yes. But apparently their servers aren't, otherwise I wouldn't be experience such lag.
    Oh well, I probably won't see my $50 back, and a company got paid some money it doesn't deserve.
    Just a warning for people switching platforms, or just making new subscriptions to platforms - the platform company can charge you the monthly fee as soon as you make the first login, doesn't matter how much you traded that month.

9. romik

romik

You made the right decision to go with X_Trader for speed and reliability issues