SR market pane with globalfuture is still flying

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jetq, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Is GHCO better than RCG? I trade with another broker..... why should change to GHCO?

#11     Feb 24, 2006
  2. romik

romik

Have you guys considered using X_Trader opposed to SR? It is around $500-$650 p/m, a lot more than u pay for SR. It can work out less if you try renegotiating commisions with your broker, which I believe are less with SOME brokers anyway when using X_Trader platform. Just a suggestion.

#12     Mar 2, 2006
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

We offer X_trader as well. Through RCG or GHCO. We have a very aggressive commission schedule which you may view at the following link http://www.globalfutures.com/webforms/matrix.asp and your first 30 days of X_trader is free.

#13     Mar 2, 2006
  4. Are the GHCO servers used for Strategy Runner at Global Futures the same offered for X_Trader platform clearing with GHCO?

#14     Mar 25, 2006
  5. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

Actually, different platforms have different servers. So the answer to your question is No. Now if SR writes to X trader, then it should go through X trader, but they haven't done that yet.

#15     Mar 27, 2006
  6. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Strategy Runner has confirmed today that in the upcoming version 3, the TT data feed will be available

Lorenzo

#16     Mar 31, 2006
  7. buttons

buttons

I am using Global since years and I am really happy with them

#17     Apr 6, 2006
  8. the gig with global is you have 30 different salesman spamming on here with 30 different commission deals.. i emailed almost every salesman and reamed them all till i got the deal i wanted

#18     Apr 6, 2006
  9. Truff

Truff

Strategy Runner will be available throught the TT fixed adapter very shortly. No more need to go through PATS which is unreliable, expensive, and outdated.

#19     Apr 7, 2006
  10. Does this mean that when ' SR [will] write to Xtrader' at that time the same GHCO servers now used for TT X_Trader exclusively will be used also to service the SR customers?

#20     Apr 7, 2006