SR market pane with globalfuture is still flying

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by jetq, Oct 10, 2005.

1. jetq

jetq

even with the latest SR2.3, can't take it anymore, anyone else has this problem, could anyone recommend a broker without this problem?

thx

2. ttykwer

ttykwer

"SR market pane with globalfuture is still flying "

Hi, could you please briefly explain what you mean about the SR Market Pane. Perhaps I can can help. Thanks.

3. jetq

jetq

hi, ttykwer,

the market pane can only be centered with bid/ask which make very hard to trade. because it constantly try to center bid/ask.
    clearing firm of global future is RCG, it didn't reach a deal with TT, I heard other firms have a deal with TT and the market pane is dynamic.

4. jetq

jetq

hi, ttykwer,

the market pane can only be centered with bid/ask which make very hard to trade. because it constantly try to center bid/ask.
    clearing firm of global future is RCG, it didn't reach a deal with TT, I heard other firms have a deal with TT and the market pane is dynamic.

5. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

Global Futures offers clearing through GHCO for Strategy Runner that would allow for you to have their market pane(trading pad) in the dynamic form like you want. Give us a call and ask your broker on how to switch from RCG to GHCO.

Email me if you have any questions

aaroncapps@globalfutures.com

6. Anybody satisfied with their SR platform ?
    Which broker do you use ?

7. AaronCapps

i'm a broker at Global Futures, so i might be a little biased.

Although half of the people that use Strategy Runner are Global Futures clients. This has given us a considerable edge in the quality of services we can offer as well as pricing structure.

8. I used SR cleared through GHCO in GF before.
    I traded stock index futures there and the delay
    during a daily fast move is too much for a day trader.
    I eventually bailed out to other broker.
    I do not know if GHCO has upgraded any servers recently to
    make it faster.

9. AaronCapps

GHCO has recently added more servers.

10. K-Rock

K-Rock

Is it faster than RCG?

#10     Jan 26, 2006