SR Educator Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by StrategyRunner, Jan 18, 2006.

1. StrategyRunner

StrategyRunner Strategy Runner, Ltd.

http://www.strategyrunner.com/Content/PS_AffiliatePr.htm

Do you have a web site?
    Do you want to reach millions of people who are buying products online?
    Do you want to add value to your site?
    If you answered yes to any of these questions, then join our Affiliate Program now!
    The price of SR Educator is $64.95 per month*

In three easy steps you can become our affiliated distributor and to receive $25 per month automatically, from each client who subscribes from your website.
    To become an affiliated distributor, please do the following:

Go to: www.shareasale.com/newsignup.cfm
    Subscribe online as an affiliated distributor of Strategy Runner
    Add Banner ID: 28193 to your website and you are done!
    -There is no limitation to the amount of subscribers you can have!
    -There is no charge to join our Affiliate Program
    -We provide you with all of the tools you need as an Affiliate
    -Associate with a Company you can trust
    Customers want to buy products from a name they trust. Strategy Runner is a industry leader in Futures trading and education.
    -When you sell our products on your web site, your visitors will be buying from a company with years of experience.
    -You can feel comfortable knowing that you linked your visitors to a reliable merchant.
    -Our affiliate program is an easy way for you to make money while helping novice traders learn how to trade better

FAQ:

Q: How and When do I get paid?
    A: Payments are mailed out on or around the 20th day of the month, for the past months commissions, for all affiliates who have reached the $25 minimum balance. If your balance is less than $25, we carry over your balance to the next month.

Q: I'm already an affiliate. How do I login?
    A: http://www.shareasale.com/a-login.cfm

Q: How can I track the success of my affiliate program?
    A: We have teamed up with ShareASale.com in order to provide trusted, third-party affiliate tracking. Through SAS, every Strategy Runner affiliate is provided with a real-time reporting and tracking interface. The web-based application makes it easy to run reports detailing how much money you've made, which advertisements are getting the most clicks, and more.

Q: Do you have any promotional materials I can use?
    A: Yes we supply you with banner advertisement

Join Our Affiliate Partner Program and Profit from your help to other traders.
    Strategy Runner Educator is the world best Futures training software. It's also a FAST and EASY way for you to earn generous commissions on any purchases that you refer to our website.
    By simply linking your website or E-zine to our home page, you can add value to your own service by offering a complimentary product to your customers, while generating extra income for yourself at the same time.

SR Educator is an online real time trading simulator with an advanced order entry and charts. We currently have over 6,000 clients using this product

Real Time Trading Simulator
    High quality simulation of order execution
    One-click trading with TradeOut & Reverse
    Library of brackets, scale-outs, trailing stops, etc
    System Trading with proprietary strategies
    Multiple real-time and historical charts
    Studies, indicators, pivot lines
    Position, P&L tracker and trading stats

* Exchange fees are not included

2. Stragety Runner should not charge people to learn how to use their trading platform. Training should be free.

3. StrategyRunner

StrategyRunner Strategy Runner, Ltd.

SR doesn't charge for a demo, for traders that want to use the demo for a trial period (that comes with live data feed).
    if you want to use SR Educator for more then the trail period you need to pay exchange fees aswell as some fees the cover the support. Do you get Esignal for free or any other charting and simulation platform that uses live feed?

this is the reason and we belive (as well as many users) that it is clear and fair

4. No. None that I'm aware of.