squeeze indicator

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by james16, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Here's your post that I was referring to:

If you feel like supporting the guys who created this thing, then please go to their website and purchase it: http://www.tradethemarkets.com"

There's no point in supporting something that's freeware (if you need to use it, that is) :D

Bye,

Jimmy Jam

#31     May 14, 2007

2. Which was a direct quote from boosters site. Note the quotation marks.

Which is exactly what booster's site is asking others to do; thus my point.

Any edge the indicator may or may not have is not the issue here, dishonesty is.

Hope this clears up my meaning.

Cheers!

st

#32     May 14, 2007
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Did anyone, who compains about price tag. read Carter's book "Trade the markets". The exact formulas are there in the book, and John specifically says that you can either code them yourself or buy it from him.

What is the big deal about him wanting to sell whatever his developer wrote based on whoever idea.

Do not want to pay, code it yourself, if you can not do it, ask for help on boards like this, but do not bash TTM for wanting to sell what they coded.

#33     May 14, 2007

4. Perhaps you missed the part where JC did NOT write the code, nor did he or anyone on his team develop the indicator. He simply copied it from the Tradestation forums and then claimed it for his own.

Nonetheless, I wasn't referring to carter's obvious unscrupulous behavior, but rather addressing booster's blog encouraging others to buy the overpriced plagiarized goods, as it promotes dishonesty. Please try to keep up in the future. :D

st

#34     May 14, 2007
  5. james16

james16

On top of all this talk about 1500 dollar indicators with trade the markets, has anyone spent anytime in huberts room lately?
    It's a total ripoff !!! He talks for the first hour and a half until he's made his daily goal and then thats it.
    They also charge something like 6000 bucks for a seminar, and charge for nightly videos, I understand it's a buisness, but they seem to be concentrating on making more cash with indicators and seminars than actually trading.

#35     May 14, 2007
  6. RedDuke

RedDuke

And why are you surprised?

Do you really think that if their stuff still consistantly worked today (it could have in past), they would be running a room.

Think about it for a minute, if their strategies really worked, with 100 ES contracts and around 2 points a day on average, they would be making 2.5 mil a year.

And that just 1 contract, now add another luquid like oil, treasuries and so on.

Regards,
    redduke

#36     May 14, 2007

7. As I have said before............those who can, do.............those who can't, "teach"..................

These trading rooms are greed driven and nothing but a scam, each and every last one of them. They exist because there is a never ending supply of people who want to trade, but are either naive, inept, and/or too lazy to do it on their own. As the saying goes, a fool and their money are soon parted, and these "trading services" provide a classic example of just that.

As you point out, all it takes is 2 points a day, and you can own the bank. Yet these self-proclaimed gurus must feed on the weak to make ends meet.

st

#37     May 15, 2007

8. And your point is????? When you enter a whore house, don't expect to find nuns.

st

#38     May 15, 2007
  9. Has anyone used this on TOS (think or swim)?

Any other recommended reading for futures trading?

Thanks

#39     Oct 4, 2008
  10. Tums

Tums

#40     Oct 4, 2008