Squeaky Bum Time

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Soctopus, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Soctopus

Soctopus

Unrelated to the trades thus far, I have some money in Bitcoin. Thinking about whether it's time to cash in or go for the home run.

I am surprised OANDA don't offer a Bitcoin CFD.

#41     Jun 29, 2017
  2. Soctopus

Soctopus

We'll it's been a horrendous month for Trump Capital LLC. Ten successive losses and this time there are no mitigating circumstances such as missed trades or fat finger trades.

It's looking pretty bleak, and I did think about quitting, then decided against it. I will persevere for a while longer as who knows this could be a blip.

Worth noting that in previous months my trades had been across a wide variety of markets, whereas this month I got repeated signals for wheat, sugar and silver, which were all stopped out.

Anybody else find the markets particularly difficult the last month?

At least my Bitcoin investment is looking good for the moment.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    #42     Aug 6, 2017
  3. Soctopus

Soctopus

A bigger potential threat to Trump Capital LLC as a going concern than the recent streak of losses is that in an unguarded moment I alerted my misses to the existence of my funds, and she has had a great new idea for an extension to our house. Watch this space.

#43     Aug 6, 2017
  4. Visaria

Visaria

You'll make more money from your extension in terms of value to your house than from your trading!

#44     Aug 6, 2017
    Soctopus likes this.
  5. Soctopus

Soctopus

I don't believe there is any upside left in property, a crash is due imminently and prices won't recover.

But I take your point however.

#45     Aug 7, 2017
  6. Visaria

Visaria

Are u sure u should be making predictions? Your track record to date isn't exactly stellar!

#46     Aug 7, 2017
  7. Soctopus

Soctopus

My trading is nothing to do with predictions.

Have I done something to upset you?

#47     Aug 7, 2017
  8. Visaria

Visaria

Apologies for any offence.

I see you like to trade sugar. Would advise you go long at around 14.00...I reckon it's a decent bet it will go to 15.00.

#48     Aug 8, 2017
  9. Visaria

Visaria

Btw igindex and ayondo markets offer bitcoin as a spreadbet....albeit wide spreads.

#49     Aug 8, 2017