Squawk Box

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by waggie945, Nov 7, 2003.

1. no one is allowed to do bond squawk

I think this is do to some CBOT ruling

or perhaps because most of the volume is done

electronically ?

do any of the squawk services do nasdaq 100 futures?

#11     Nov 7, 2003
  2. lescor

lescor

xsquawk.com does nasdaq 100.

A search on this site will point you to several discussions on squawk services and how some guys use them.

#12     Nov 7, 2003
  3. it makes a tremendous amount of sense, and it can bring a smile to your face when Ben points something out, that you can visualize from recalling from your experience on the floor, or in the pit itself!

Ben's Awesome.

:cool:

#13     Nov 7, 2003
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Lol, when I started out I used to do 645am to 430pm with a 5 min break to take a leak.

#14     Nov 8, 2003
  5. bone

bone

I've been using a bond pit squawk for five years. Well, now it's a ten year note pit squawk. Since 80% of the volume is now done on the screen, the value is probably dubious at best. I seem to do just as well without.

#15     Nov 8, 2003
  6. Ben was practically jumping out of his seat! (see chart)

It took me a few days to get used to the pace, but after 4 days I finally got used to Ben. Realtimefutures was very flexible about letting me extend my trial as well.

I've never been on a trading floor, so I didn't know what to expect but I find that listening to the squawk keeps me very focused.

I tried LOS.net, but stopped after a day and went back to Ben. I couldn't get xsquawk to work on my computer...I have some type of conflict that I need to work out, so I hope I can give it a try also.

I would recommend trying a squawk box if you haven't done so!

#16     Nov 18, 2003