Squawk box hazing Cramer!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jayford, Jul 24, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

last week he said never buy stock for an earnings play YET last october cramer was telling everybody to 'buy right now' into the earnings csco,crox on the day of earnings report...when they reported after close crox lost 30pts and csco lost 4pts..crox is now 8 and csco is 22....the guy is despicable....

#11     Jul 24, 2008
  2. 'Digital Island.'

That makes me LOL every time I think about it.

Thanks for the laughs, Crames.

#12     Jul 24, 2008
  3. The only one laughing - all the way to the bank - is Cramer himself. $100m in the bank, selling books, getting paid by CNBC and TSCM for worthless 'market commentary'.

Laugh at him all you want. Cramer played Wall Street and made out like a bandit.

#13     Jul 24, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

didnt he make some plea deal because he was frontrunning during the 90s.Isnt that why he dropped out?
    Now he just promotes stocks that his fund buys...

#14     Jul 24, 2008
  5. He (allegedly) quit the fund because he couldn't take the stress and wanted to spend more time with his family. Can't blame him, why waste your time in front of the computer screen rather than with your baby daughters when you have tens of millions in the bank?

Makes you wonder though - why on earth is this guy still waking up at 4am in the morning to be on TV shows and film mad money? Must get a hard-on from being on TV.

Not sure if his ex-partner Berkowitz is still running the hedge fund, but Cramer is no longer affiliated with it.

#15     Jul 24, 2008
  6. greddy

greddy

Let's not forget Bob Pisani. He just said recently
    that the bottom made in the financials look
    "different" this time.

#16     Jul 24, 2008
  7. dsq

dsq

no,i think he was forced to quit for nefarious trading activities....

#17     Jul 24, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

the bottom for bac was 18 50 ...its now at 32...in just 5 days...there is a lot of backfilling to do there.

#18     Jul 24, 2008
  9. He quit at the exact time that Reg FD was enacted. He couldn't make a dime if he didn't have advanced knowledge.

#19     Jul 24, 2008
  10. Exactly.

#20     Jul 24, 2008