Spyware found in MB trading Sotware

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by abe, Aug 16, 2006.

1. abe

abe

Hi everybody,
    Any IT guy out there?
    firstchoice or Simple-Ideas,..... Do you guys know any IT guys?
    We have to get to the bottom of this. Steve is not going admit his guilt or maybe he can't do it officially.
    :D :D

I am not going to risk again and install MB software in my beloved PC:p :p :p :p

take care everybody

#41     Aug 18, 2006

2. whatever

#42     Aug 18, 2006
  3. abe

abe

Hi MBT-Steve,

I see you have started advertising your company in this Thread on top of trying to hijack our browser.:p :p :p :p

here we are bunch of independent traders and we do business with whoever we want. Don't try to advertise your company here. Believe me or not the moderator will get upset.:D :D :D :D

#43     Aug 18, 2006

4. i dont like cops and i think no1 here does either, mentionin' that u like the fbi and u are friend with those arseholes doesnt do much good to u.

#44     Aug 18, 2006
  5. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

Abe.....

From one of my previous posts........

" I am here to educate our clients and prospects. I attempt to treat all with dignity and respect. If this conversation becomes aggravating for you then please pardon my ignorance and chalk it up to a win in your book. In the mean time I will continue to answer your questions as well as others in the best way I can. Additionally, when necessary I will clarify and stop disinformation. I am the President of MB Trading, as such I will defend against anyone who attempts to bring harm to my reputation, my employees or clients."

As far as moderators are concerned they are welcome to make their own deternination as to my efforts. I do appreciate you again looking out for my well being.

Regards,

Steve

#45     Aug 18, 2006
  6. SIMPLE-IDEAS:

HHHMMMM, Finally I found it.

You guys are jealous, simple as that. Steve worked with FBI and nice cops and finally he earned enough to establish his own company to try hijack our browsers. Now you guys are jealous.:D :D :D

#46     Aug 18, 2006
  7. abe

abe

Hi everybody,

My latest scan shows MB software in fact has this adware which could be used for hijacking purposes. I have attached the log file and you can see it for yourself.

#47     Aug 18, 2006
  8. abe

abe

Hi everybody,

My latest scan shows MB software in fact has this adware which could be used for hijacking purposes. I have attached the log file and you can see it for yourself.

#48     Aug 18, 2006
  9. Hi Abe,

Just report them to FBI = Simple Ideas

Hummmmmmm. :p :p :p :p

#49     Aug 18, 2006
  10. report those secretive sucks. they route orders with there "proprietary software " and won't tell you were. isn't that illegal?

#50     Aug 18, 2006