Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal III

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spydertrader, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurum

Aurum

Try this service for sharing large files.

#41     Jan 3, 2007
  2. #42     Jan 3, 2007
  3. TCRhodes

TCRhodes

Happy New Year all!

Thank you, Spyder, for continuing with your Jack Hershey Equities III Journal in 2007.

#43     Jan 3, 2007
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (belated)!

I don't see any postings of watch lists for the day, so I'll post mine for Wednesday 03 January 2007.

BITS FTEK GIGM GMXR NVEC OMNI SIM SIRF

Does this match anyone else's watch list for the day?

#44     Jan 3, 2007
  5. rbaker

rbaker

John

I have those plus CAL

b

#45     Jan 3, 2007
  6. Elvis

Elvis

#46     Jan 3, 2007
  7. rbaker,

Thanks!

John

#47     Jan 3, 2007
  8. I apologize for my absence today. An early morning phone call alerted me to an unforeseen change in schedule. Rather than monitor the YM and ES, I spent the day watching Barney and Tele-Tubbies. The reason for the change? A new member of the family arrived early this morning (2 days early), and sis needed a sitter (Uncle Spydertrader) for her other kids. The birth went well, and Catherine Rose arrived with ten fingers, ten toes and one loud voice.

I'll play catch up and provide some commentary later this evening.

- Spydertrader

#48     Jan 3, 2007
  9. Our best to you and yours.

#49     Jan 3, 2007
  10. rbaker

rbaker

Jack,

I entered a trade on FTEK today according to my understanding of the rules. However my question is for handling the trade tomorrow. FTEK hit FRV today so I held it. When I look at the Unusual Volume Correlation Table it mentions that the stock must meet certain %of the 65 day avg volume (particularly those numbers in the peak column which are colored blue. The chart says, "Continue to hold if maintained (sell owned positions when lagging below this level within one day)."" I know that seems straight forward but I would appreciate some commentary on how to use this table to manage an open trade.

Thanks

b

#50     Jan 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.