Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal III

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spydertrader, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Elvis,

It was in a format recognised only by the recent beta release of Excel. Stupid me!

Please find a version that works with Excel 97-2003

Cheers,

#31     Jan 2, 2007
  2. What does this thing do? :D

- Spydertrader

#32     Jan 2, 2007
  3. Hey Spyder,

As I was going thru my equities routine tonight, I noticed that you have ALY and SIM in your FU. Have you changed your stance on AMEX stocks?

thx,

spooz

#33     Jan 2, 2007
  4. Last Answer in the Post.

- Spydertrader

#34     Jan 2, 2007
  5. Elvis

Elvis

Hi Cipher,
    You are 4 years ahead of me. I use Excel 2003 and can't open this file. The MS utility says that it needs to be saved in Excel Beta 2, then I can convert it to excel 2003, or maybe you cna save it to an earlier version of Excel.

Thanks,

#35     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Elvis

Elvis

Cipher,
    Got it. Thanks. It's a great macro, but I am looking for something that will dorp score, rank, DU, etc. into a spreadsheet for me.

Thanks,

#36     Jan 2, 2007
  7. Elvis

Elvis

It appears to use a ticker list that you input and return lists of information (from Yahoo) that you specify. For example, earnings, 50 day moving average, days range, EBITDA,....

The utility that I am looking for was written by QX04790 and named Hershey Trader v 1.0.0. It seems to populate the fields we need for trading (for example DU, FRV, Peak,...)

Anyone know where I can find it, I've already sent a PM to QX?

#37     Jan 2, 2007
  8. Elvis

Elvis

Attached is a screen shot published by QX04790 of the utility that I am looking for

#38     Jan 2, 2007
  9. Just an idea for you.

Scroll on back to the point where qx04790 posted the program. Send PM's to anybody who posted a question. Maybe some of those people haven't made it to your posts yet (Holiday Break).

- Spydertrader

#39     Jan 2, 2007
  10. Hi Elvis,

I have found what you are looking for on my pc, but it's 13mb, so I don't think I can post here.

If you have somewhere I can deposit it, I would be happy to do so...

#40     Jan 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.