Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Trading Journal III

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spydertrader, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What a truly remarkable journey this has been. Journal One (437,000 page views), Journal Two (715,000 page views), and finally, Journal Three (272,000 page views) generated quite a substantial amount of interest. When I first headed down this road, I never imagined, three years (and four Journals) later, maintaining such a high level of excellence. However, much to my surprise, we exceeded my own very high expectations. Simply, amazing!

The credit for this success falls squarely upon the shoulders of everyone who contributed their efforts on a regular (or infrequent) basis. In addition, I have appreciated the vast (silent) majority of individuals who lurk, but choose not to post. Without your interest, this Journal (and its contents) may not have ever seen the light of day.

I wish to thank everyone for their many contributions. In addition, I appreciate the high level of professional courtesy afforded.

Also, I need to thank ET’s Moderator Staff (especially Magna, Joe and Baron) for their tireless efforts toward keeping the discussion on topic and relatively flame free. Through their evenhanded approach to moderation, an environment conducive to learning flourished. Again, I appreciate the ‘behind the scenes’ work you all do.

Although the time has come to end this chapter of our Journey, the story itself continues. While I do plan to enjoy a much needed, and long overdue, break from posting, for those with an interest, I have created “The Iterative Refinement Journal” in an effort to facilitate the learning process. As such, everyone should feel free to continue to share their contributions.

Once again, it has been a privilege to travel this Journey with you all. I wish each of you tremendous success in the coming year.

Good Journey to you all.

- Spydertrader

#2411     Jan 3, 2008
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

At Spydertrader's request, this amazing journal (along with the Futures journal) is closed. He has unified things into the Iterative Refinement thread.

#2412     Jan 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.