Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Journal II

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spydertrader, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41     Oct 19, 2005
  2. Final Universe Update

The following stock has been ADDED to the Final Universe List as of 2005-10-20: TIE.

- Spydertrader

#42     Oct 19, 2005
  3. mrpace

mrpace

Can any more detail be added to this process? Is this something I can do using one of the Wealth-Lab scripts? If the answer to my question resides elsewhere on this site, a link will suffice, or at the very least, relevant search terms...LOL

#43     Oct 20, 2005
  4. I currently have CKCM listed as the only stock within my Final Universe which has failed to maintain its rank. Should CKCM fail to reacquire a rank before the end of this month, I plan to remove it from The Final Universe. You can locate significantly greater detail regarding this process among the many pages located here. When running the Hershey Equities Rank v. 3.0.0 Chart Script, rank for an equity is printed in the upper left hand corner of the price window.

- Spydertrader

#44     Oct 20, 2005
  5. #45     Oct 20, 2005
  6. I continue to hold CMCO from the $22.07 price point.

- Spydertrader

#46     Oct 20, 2005
  7. bdolnik

bdolnik

Just got out of VDSI at $10.12 after entering yesterday at $9.15. Made my 10% + and exited. Stock continues to go higher though, wonder if I should have held on for more?

Still paper trading right now.

#47     Oct 20, 2005
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

#48     Oct 20, 2005
  9. #49     Oct 20, 2005
  10. Nice trade, bdolnik. Keep up the great work. When deciding to hold or exit after reaching a 10% gain, I often look at volume to see if it continues to increase. If so, I tighten up my stops and allow price to run a bit more. In addition, drawing in the trendlines like Nwbprop used to do (see the first HANS [2004-10-01] trade in the old Journal), lets you know if the stock still has some room to run or has the potential for a reverse.
    Again, great trade.

- Spydertrader

#50     Oct 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.