Spydertrader's Jack Hershey Equities Journal II

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spydertrader, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although I have closed the original Journal, I have decided to use this forum to document my trades on an infrequent basis using the methods I outlined previously. In the spirit of “iterative refinement,” I welcome all participants – especially commentary that helps to improve upon our results. Feel free to use this journal to post your own trades, to submit ideas, to contribute helpful techniques or to learn more about The Jack Hershey Equities Method in general.

To provide a framework for others to follow, test the strategy for themselves, and to allow for meaningful on topic discussion, I plan to update my results on an ongoing basis. In addition, I plan to regularly address any questions, commentary or input provided.

I recommend reading through the entire previous Journal (at least once) in an effort to develop a superior understanding of the nuances involved with trading these methods.

Welcome to the new Journal, and Good Trading to you all!

- Spydertrader

2. wabrew

wabrew

For all your effors on your first journal I say - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!

Best wishes to you in your future trading - Thank you.

3. WilliamV

WilliamV

I think this new thread will be temporarily filled with tremendous appreciation for the work you have shared and done over the last year.

I, personally like to THANK YOU, for your commitment and illustration of very important concepts I've added to my trading. I could just imagine the tremendous guidance you have provided for the ones just starting on their trading journey.

Also want to THANK YOU for your decency and patience shown in your posts. Sometimes threads become shouting matches with very little real substance. Your journal was on the opposite side of that spectrum.

I want to wish you success on your road to continued enlightment in our beloved profession.

WilliamV

4. Spyder - outstanding work mate. I hope I too can continue be as disciplined as yourself on an ongoing basis and achieve such fine results.

Thank you.

5. I'd like to extend my thanks to all those who posted, PM'd or emailed me their kind words and congratulations. I remain honored to have helped so many individuals, and wish everyone tremendous success on their journey.

The following stock has been ADDED to the Final Universe List as of 2005-10-05: KNDL.

- Spydertrader

6. Final Universe Update

The following stock has been ADDED to the Final Universe List as of 2005-10-06: CMCO.

- Spydertrader

7. skiabox

skiabox

In which time frame do u use volume,macd and stochastics?I am confused because u said to your previous journal that u apply the above indicators to 30-min charts and one post above I see a daily chart with the above indicators.Thnx for all.

8. skiabox

skiabox

From what u post I coclude that the current final list is the following :

CKCM CMT CTHR DCAI DPTR ENER FORD GMXR HANS IIG IRIS JMDT LUFK NFLX NGAS NGPS RATE RTSX SNHY STV TRGL VDSI VIVO VPHM KNDL CMCO

...is it right?

9. skiabox

skiabox

can u sort it by the time they enter to the list?

10. I use volume on the daily time frame to determine if a stock finds itself "in dry up" or not. I monitor volume MACD Histogram and Stochastics on the 30 minute timeframe looking for a signal to enter a trade.

My Current Final Universe List:

CKCM CMCO CMT CTHR DCAI DPTR ENER FORD GMXR HANS IIG IRIS JMDT KNDL LUFK NFLX NGAS NGPS RATE RTSX SNHY STV TRGL VDSI VIVO VPHM

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to create a list with the characteristics you require, you would need to go back through each page of the Journal looking for when additions and deletions occurred. I currently do not have the time to commit to such a project.

- Spydertrader

#10     Oct 10, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.