Spydertrader's Futures thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bundlemaker, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Tums

Tums

you can't even draw a frecken gaussian line properly. why don't you go back to january and start from post 1, and stay in january until you are willing to post your charts daily for one month. after you can prove that you understood your channels and gaussians and ftt and pt3, then come back to ask for your live trade demo. before you understood your basics, any demo is pointless.

edit: don't give me the "i did the video" shxt. can you do it live?

#31     Dec 5, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

sounds like you missed the ET chat back in June.

#32     Dec 5, 2007
  3. Jander

Jander

I tend to agree with bundle and Swordsman. I have been around since the beginning working tirelessly studying this method. I have been looking forward to the "Realtime Video Example Trades" since January. Per the original syllabus these were to be taking place during August.

It seems that originally there was the idea that these would help reinforce the learning process and maybe ease the transition from annotating to actual trading. Else why would it be included in the syllabus? Now it seems as if the mere mention or request of these and all hell breaks loose. If these are still in the works someone let me know so and I will continue to wait.

That being said, I am very grateful for the teachings of Spyder and Jack and those who continue to help transfer the knowledge (tums, avi8, cnms2, etc.) If Spyder never posts again, I will hold no ill will...

#33     Dec 5, 2007
  4. Roman A

Roman A

Now, that sounds a lot like a death threat.

#34     Dec 5, 2007
  5. Hey numb nuts, I asssume you're aspeakin to me. I am not allowed to post in the thread. I annotate channels and gaussians just fine thank you. No one does it perfect, and there are many ways to skin the channel cat. Likewise, if you don't know what resolution I'm annotating, you can't possible know whether my gaussians are correct or not, as they will be different for every single different resolution level.

What in the world would posting my chart do? The few times I did recently I was ridiculed for the questions I brought up. My chart looks about 98% like Spyder's does every time he posts. I don't think that's where the problem lies.

#35     Dec 5, 2007
  6. Some of us know or have a very good idea about how well Spyder performs, one thing for sure, you will be "gobsmacked."
    However, Spyder's performance will have no bearing or affect on your trading, in the end you are on your own making decisions, seeing with your own eyes, executing etc.
    Do you appreciate how much time it takes to run a journal, answer questions etc and all for free because he is forward paying as he promised to Jack.
    CNMS2 posted some of his trades with his thought process, that should have helped some folks. This is a process, a journey, don't believe you are just going to "get it" and start making a living trading as from tomorrow. It will take at least 18-36 months to get to that stage.
    Please folks, be thankful for what we already have, everything is in the journal and in pr0crast's' videos.
    Swordsman, I am not getting at you! PEACE :D

#36     Dec 5, 2007
  7. Roman A

Roman A

Stop making an ass of yourself. Clearly you're either emotionally disturbed or you're selling something. Well either way just stop it.

#37     Dec 5, 2007
  8. He is selling something and I loath SALESMEN with vengeance!!!:D

#38     Dec 5, 2007
  9. Roman A

Roman A

Amen to That. QFT

#39     Dec 5, 2007
  10. Roman A

Roman A

I wouldn't mind him selling, but what he is doing is despicable. Peddling under the guise of attacking respected posters -- he sunk even lower than hypo.:mad:

#40     Dec 5, 2007