Spydertrader's Futures thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bundlemaker, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Once a liar, always a liar, I suppose.

I have traded full time for over three years now. You can stop humping my leg.

- Spydertrader

#21     Dec 5, 2007
  2. I'm sorry, didnt mean to speak for everyone. But, being a member since 1999 and still looking for consistency in trading, I wonder if perhaps you COULD use something more than you are receiving now. I am only thinking that after almost one full year, a few blotters and going on some actual trades that Spyder took would be very beneficial, since we all have had plenty of time to digest and work through the material.

#22     Dec 5, 2007
  3. Of course I would believe it, I follow the thread and trade the ES using the method myself. I'm only saying it would HELP to see some of his trades after all this time. We could learn how to better perform, thats all.

#23     Dec 5, 2007
  4. Roman A

Roman A

He claims to be registered with NFA. Which means he is a professional who should comply with Rule 2-29 (b), (c), (d).

#24     Dec 5, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

sure I wish I could use the brain that I use when I am on demo account. Unfortunately I am only the one who can do something about it. Three years audited statements from Spyder plus Jack still COULD NOT WOULD NOT do it for me.

#25     Dec 5, 2007
  6. Roman A

Roman A

RULE 2-29. COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE PUBLIC AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL.

No Member or Associate shall use any promotional material which:

(3) mentions the possibility of profit unless accompanied by an equally prominent statement of the risk of loss;

#26     Dec 5, 2007
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

thats my son not me - look for mark alan brown sr. and see what it says thats me.

#27     Dec 5, 2007
  8. Avi 8

Avi 8

Funny!

#28     Dec 5, 2007
  9. It's not whether I or someone else with no credentials believes it. The more useful question is: what would an expert in education say about it?

Now, I do claim to be a bit of an expert on the subject, but I'm totally biased. So, go and look at what other teachers (particulary subjects that are tough to learn) say about it. Go take a gander at how the practice of law or medicine is taught. Or for that matter auto mechanics. I love to learn. I've taken classes on everything from negotiating to welding. Not one time in my entire lousy life has a teacher refused to demonstrate what they teach. It's really quite ridiculous.

Secondarily, a promise was made at the beginning of the year to demonstrate how this all works, in video format. Whatever the reason, that promise was broke. That by itself will cause all the clowns to come out of the wood work.

Now, I want to be crystal clear. I don't care about blotters or accounts or proof or auditing or any BS like that. Either you believe Spyder is one hell of an awesome trader or you don't. If you don't, stop bugging him and wasting your time. If you do (as I do) then it would be worth seeing how he operates. Live screen capture with audio. THe narration would be a dumping out of every bit of conscious thought that is going on, leading to do I see continuation or change (along with whatever resolution level is being analyzed).

I have no argument with holding off for a long time, making sure an understanding of the fundamentals are etched in stone. Those that participated since the beginning of the year are well beyond that point. I may or may not get to the point I can make $$$. I do know, that whatever my end game is, I would get there with more confidence, knowing I was taking the correct approach, if the information provider also decided to be a teacher.

I don't have the problem of holding grudges, so my offer still stands. Give me some time to see how it works and I'll make it so anyone that wants to get it can. For the life of me I don't know why this offer has been rejected so ardently. If any ulterior motive exists, it may be a desire to keep this stuff just a touch hidden from the masses. Yet, there is not a dram of evidence that this is the intent. I"m baffled by what has happened.

#29     Dec 5, 2007
  10. Roman A

Roman A

THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE - "Apparently of Eastern origin, it is frequently used to assert the continuity of family characteristics" :D :D

#30     Dec 5, 2007