SPY/QQQ/DIA algo

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by elabunsky, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Hello,

Let me present algo for SPY, QQQ, DIA and related futures. Review the Walk Forward Test enclosed (PnL is result of @ES futures one lot trading based on SPY prices). Walk Forward Test used prev. data for calculate parameters and proof the algo stable factor.

This is EOD algo, not HFT. May be it'll work 4H or smaller timeframe.

DM me if you like use this algo, please.

Regards,
    Eugene.

• @es.jpg
      @es.jpg
      File size:
      39.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

how much is the per trade net profit after slippage and commissions, that you probably didn't account for?

also what is the largest single loser, largest drawdown, percentage of winning trades?

anyone can have a system that works but can you ride the bull is the question?

the more open you are with the stats the more likely you will find a real investor but if the system isn't well thought out you might find a sucker but that would be a waste of time and energy and get neither of you anywhere. hell if it will pass all my concerns i will personally introduce it to huge money guys that will go all in from my say so. but this is about where most just fall off the edge of the planet right about now.

murray t turtle, guru, They and 2 others like this.
  3. guru

guru

Why would somebody need to DM you, instead of you using your own algo yourself?
    Start small and start growing your account, then you’ll also have live results to show.

Lou Friedman and MarkBrown like this.
  4. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Well, you certainly got on the right side of the pandemic. :wtf:

What would your results be without that? For example, Sharpe?

5. %%
    DRAWDOWNS ?? Just because that happened in SEPT] you think it could happen again ?? LOL
    I have not had time to really study in depth his chart;
    but tech ETFs drewdown a lot more in SEPT/2020 than his chart shows.
    NOT a prediction, not a stock/ETF tip, not bank insured....................................................