SPY May Not Find Buyer Next Week

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Jun 18, 2010.

SPY Next Week

1. Bullish

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  2. Flat

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Bearish

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
  4. I prefer not to say

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. we had a nice run-up and the bloated market may have hard time finding buyers. it seems reasonable to expect a pull-back. fire off your opinions, charts etc.

here is the educational article that has inspired the title:
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/health&id=7501552

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Scientists say that being fat can be bad for the bedroom, especially if you are a woman.

European researchers found obese women had more trouble finding a sexual partner than their male counterparts and were four times as likely to have an unplanned pregnancy.

Fat men also reported a higher rate of erectile dysfunction.

Experts say problems faced by obese people are probably due to a combination of physical problems linked to obesity as well as low self-esteem and social prejudices.

2. i got to call bs on that study. i was in my local walmart yesterday and saw plenty of fat women dragging around a tribe of kids. someone is having sex with them.

3. you have a sharp eye. i bet you work as a security guard at walmart.

if you read other articles about the study: fat ladies get less sex, but indeed have more kids. there is no contradiction here.

4. Amazing. How do you find the proper fold? My Brother was with a fat girl once. Told me he was a little drunk and didn't figure it out till later he was screwing the back of her leg for the better part of four hours.. She corrected him eventually, but he preferred the back of her leg. He was like that. Lucky at cards, too.

5. LOL! Now we know a reason why some work as security guards at walmart! Both eyes on the buns, and none working. :p

Are you saying the market is fat and ready to fall by its wait?

6. Retief

Retief

Brilliant phucking research! What's next, a study concluding that broke, stupid, ugly guys don't get laid much either?

7. I do alright, thank you.

8. I'll second that. Disturbing on so many levels.:eek:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

9. Eesh.
    Long next week, overall, is how I think I'll be positioned.
    Short & wrong this past week, so fade at will.

10. we should correct at least a couple of % but there is no guarantee of course.

#10     Jun 18, 2010