SPY is about to hit its 52 week high. What is going to happen?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Feb 21, 2012.

Price will

1. Bounce off and go back down at least 15%

6 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Bounce off and go back down at least 10%

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Bounce off and go back down at least 5%

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  4. Go through onto new highs!

22 vote(s)
    45.8%
  5. Chop around that level and go nowhere for awhile. Boring.

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. How can you tell when "big money" has "chosen a path"?

#11     Feb 23, 2012
  2. I bought some SDS for my IRA today. Fading me is a high probability trade. :D Good luck.

Although I did nail BAC and NFLX bottoms...scaling in, of course. So be careful. :p

#12     Feb 23, 2012
  3. IRA?:eek:

#13     Feb 23, 2012
  4. Short term trade, obviously. I know you can't hold these leveraged ETF's for long (or long, lol). I'll cut it loose, win or lose, in a couple weeks. It just seems like too much gigginess right now, even in the face of crude, Iran, N. Korea, Greece, etc. Whatever, it won't make or break me either way.

If the CNBC market cheerleaders are wearing their DOW 14000 hats in the next couple days, I'll go "all in" short. :cool:

#14     Feb 24, 2012
  5. "SPY is about to hit its 52 week high. What is going to happen ?"

THIS...
    [​IMG]

#15     Feb 24, 2012
  6. That's a picture of what has happened. I asked what is going to happen.

#16     Feb 24, 2012
  7. gobar

gobar

if grannys super cycle says up it will go down and if granny is bearish it will go up...:D

#17     Feb 24, 2012
  8. Specterx

Specterx

I bet chop and boring.

either I'm right and happy because I'm right, or wrong and happy because the market is actually doing something.

#18     Feb 24, 2012
  9. #19     Feb 24, 2012
  10. im sorry but that last chart was the biggest pile of horse crap i have ever seen , you need to go re check that Technical Analysis 101

i agree with chart patterns telling you a great deal but some people don't question things other people teach them and just accept a pretty picture like the one you just posted the reference points were all out of whack .... i mean seriously if you going to slam someone with go learn some TA at least have the decency to know TA before you do it !

#20     Feb 24, 2012