Spx 1400

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nonlinear5, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Spooz is going much higher and will end the year above 1600 easily

#51     May 28, 2008
  2. Well, step 3 didn't quite work out the way I expected, so I recall the rest of the outlined scenario. I am neutral on the direction of the market, which is another way of saying that I have no idea where it's going from here. I anticipate a sizable move tomorrow, Thu May 29, but I evaluate that move as 50/50 probability in either direction (up or down). My plan is to fade that move at the close tomorrow.

#52     May 28, 2008
  3. ammo

ammo

to get everyone long we will have to extend above the 1440 on the next up move if we get it,hard to move up with all the banks pukin

#53     May 28, 2008
  4. Broken spine on oil, and away we go, blowing right through 1450 on the spooz by the end of June, like a hot knife through butter.

Two things the world is awash in: Oil and cash.

#54     May 28, 2008
  5. #55     May 28, 2008
  6. I agree. However, the downside is also limited by what seem to be healthy profits by non-financials, so the trading range is what appears to be logical play for now. Then again, by the very principle established at the start of this thread, the "logical" is not the optimal way for market to facilitate money transfer, so I would not be surprised at all if the market discounts the financials and makes a big move to all time highs, just to take the money from all the folks who think they are smarter than the market. That is consistent with how stock_trad3r sees it, apparently.

#56     May 29, 2008

7. Is this based on some TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OR personal inner fantasy?

#57     May 29, 2008