SpreadProfessor website is up !!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bone, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "true fact" people that teach how to trade they can't money

only losers try to teach others....................

#11     Jul 27, 2009
  2. GTS

GTS

People that can't form a coherent sentence shouldn't post

#12     Jul 27, 2009
  3. what is the cost structure for your services?

#13     Jul 27, 2009
  4. bone

bone

$4500 for six months of hands-on instructional/consulting services via WebEx and the secure portion of the website. Includes statistical modeling, technical analysis setup, daily performance critiques and tune-ups, trading plan construction, technical entry and exit signals, etc. etc. Other goodies also detailed in the website: ***removed by administrator***

#14     Jul 27, 2009
  5. bgp

bgp

neveragain? ???? only losers teach other losers ? bones p/l statement was not a losing statement. i would suggest you look in the mirror before calling him a loser. and regarding his technique i think it is very unique and profitable a loser could not come up with that program.

barry

#15     Jul 27, 2009
  6. This is $4500 too much. There is already hundreds of sites offering this stuff for thousands, and putting up your own track record means nothing. Get audited. People will find your stuff does not work

You are already skimming for free advertising...

#16     Jul 28, 2009
  7. Interesting site.

I'll be sure to check it out and add it to my favorites ... with zealots like TraderZones around who attacks anything that moves, you never know what'll happen ... ROTFLMAO! :D :D

Jeez, talk about picking your battles ... :eek:

#17     Jul 28, 2009
  8. Since 99+% of these things are trash, and the OP is an unknown, and the website is unknown and it depends on freebie ads, the probability of "useless" is off the charts. Only an absolute newbie with a death wish would be sending this kind of money to an anonymous poster. This is the kind of battle one picks.

But there are always a few who never learn.

#18     Jul 28, 2009
  9. Oh, please.

You went off like such a rabid dog on this thread Magna had to close it down.

Good work, McDuff. :p

#19     Jul 28, 2009
  10. Website needs a more professional design/look. Best of luck!

#20     Jul 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.