SpreadProfessor website is up !!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bone, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bone

bone

Advanced Spread and Correlation Trading Instruction Services for Professional Traders

2. bgp

bgp

it's interesting . the pairs trading journal is free . i always wonder why all of a sudden a trader wants to sell his idea ? did he blow up the account ? does the idea not work anymore? because the big trading houses know the same thing. i don't buy the idea of spending more time with the family , because tutoring takes alot of hand holding.

barry

3. bone

bone

Barry -

Thanks for your valuable input. I will not be holding your hand.

4. bgp

bgp

i said it was interesting, but also questionable. i apologise.

barry

5. bone

bone

No prob Barry - you have every right to be sceptical with all of the shenannigans we see in the education side of the trading profession.

I have three daughters and a wife who works full time at IBM so the plan is to cut my trading down to two or three days a week - I would like to replace at lest a small fraction of that income. I am concentrating on working with experienced professionals for the most part, so I don't know how much hand-holding will be involved. It is certainly easier on me to hold a remote WebEx meeting over my CQG screen at 3:00 pm in the afternoon versus trading 2,000 Nymex round turns a day.

I have got to think that $4500 for six months of detailed instruction and interaction from a professional trader with 17 consecutive years of profitable track record in energy, equities, and fixed income ain't a bad deal at all. The feedback and interest the website has generated to this point has been quite positive.

6. bgp

bgp

i do wish you the best. your track record from what you show is great.

good luck,
    barry

7. I logged into your website but it looks like the content listed on the left hand side is not functional.....is this correct?

8. bone

bone

Functional for paid subscribers.

9. My concern is that you only have your 2006 statement posted. What happened to 2007 and 2008?

10. bone

bone

Hurricane: I posted that example because it was an independent account used entirely for one year and only for one strategy: ICE Brent Crude futures versus ICE ARA Gas/Oil futures. In isolation, that statement illustrates my strategy and system perfectly.

I also trade equity pairs and baskets, interest rate spreads, other energy spreads, and OTC energy products. Sorry, buy I'm not going to post all of my trading statements for every internet tourist to peruse. I've made money electronically trading my strategy 17 consecutive years in a row. Project-A and the old Globex count.

Paid subscribers, on the other hand, really get their money's worth.

#10     Jul 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.