SpreadProfessor Openings

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bone, Nov 17, 2009.

1. where are same request for rcanfiel system offer for $250.000.00 in 2007? did you think et forgot? some of us have been here a lot longer than you

contact bone references as offered. what you have ranted about for years in two aliases now burns your ass to see a professional vendor sponsoring here. tsk tsk.

#31     Nov 23, 2009
  2. Dude your signature is so fucking unprofessional and juvenile, it wouldn't even cross my mind to even browse your website let alone consider your instructional services.

#32     Nov 23, 2009
  3. me and a pal will take bone's services this spring :D

Yep that's 26,000 for 12 months.
    From then a full batch of traders will be following :)

Due diligence done. :)

Bone, make sure you do not let dodgy outfits join your company ...

your website... looking "unprofessional"... please keep your integrity, and, focus on continuing to provide a professional service to your growing list of happy customers, i.e. happy to refer your services to others. :)

#33     Nov 23, 2009
  4. If you EVER threaten anyone here again with that tort-lawyer-shctick you are pulling on PPT and you tried to pull on me, I will not hold back on contacting your local police, for the threat you mailed to me.

Knock it off. You are a walking head case. You already made adjustments to your claims after I told you you had multiple violations in your site and claims.

Stick to your questionable claims. Stop threatening people. What is your problem??? And no, I don't want a response. Stop threatening and harrassing people

Are you the SPREADprofessor or the THREADprofessor???

#34     Nov 23, 2009
  5. will you take your own advice, king of the hypocrites?

#35     Nov 23, 2009
  6. I was never a spread trader prior to signing up with Bone but was looking for an additional revenue source. His professional references from past associates as well as current clients were all readily verifiable. His methodology has provided value and met my expectations. He is one of the few individuals on this site that is a true professional - his knowledge of fixed income and energy markets is evident in his posts.

#36     Nov 23, 2009
  7. bone

bone

Now I know why nearly all of my clients are hard-core full-time professionals like 'ZenTrader' who posted earlier here - because they are serious and take trading seriously. The hard-core professionals rarely if ever post here on ET but they do reach out to me for IMs and advice, and some have chosen to take advantage of my services and for that I am greatful.

The tough part about this business is that successful traders are by nature secretive, and information sharing is next to non-existent. After 17 consecutive and net positive years of trading I have made a business decision to teach more and trade less as a means to watch my three kids grow and to take it a little easier on myself.

It's a pity that I don't have another means to reach out to experienced professionals without getting my ankles constantly nipped by hordes of terrier-trolls who have never made a penny trading in their lives.

Would someone like to start a membership site for traders who actually make a living at it? I'm a bad startup candidate because I only do cheesy websites, but would like to be the first paying member. Whomever starts this venture should charge a fee, because that would eliminate the trolls right off the bat.

#37     Nov 23, 2009
  8. bone

bone

BondTrader and ZenTrader:

Thanks for the kind words. (both are current clients)

#38     Nov 23, 2009

9. Hahahahahahahaahahahaha---local police for saying stuff on the internet.

Spread betting? I don't think that is covered by the SEC, TZ.

#39     Nov 23, 2009
  10. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

Why not organise visits to the many well advertised prop trading offices. You could then give your presentation and sign up numerous amounts of this secretive bunch.

That way you are targeting precisely the professional audience that you feel is the demographic for your product.

#40     Nov 23, 2009