SpreadProfessor Openings

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bone, Nov 17, 2009.

1. PPT

PPT

Why does your website look like it cost $40 do put up?

yes, a good website might cost you 10,000...but that should be very small compared to your massive wealth.

please post your actual resume, full name (number and address witheld, ok)

Do we even know your NAME?

please give us credit.

let me guess, you are writing a book?

why give away for a small fee the way to trade against you?

gone are the days in 2001 when clowns sent their hard earned money to "experts" who ended up being a 16 year old kid in their basement.

#11     Nov 22, 2009
  2. PPT

PPT

this was on your site....why bash ET??? LOL

Feedback from Tristan, on 09-04-09:

ps by the way ROI on your services is around 400 % for the week actually make that 2 day's so post that to those ET d***heads .

This is hilarious...

You call us D***heads and then want us to give you 6500 bucks?

If you had any common sense you would have became a sponsor after you took this off your site.

Too overlook this speaks volumes.

#12     Nov 22, 2009
  3. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

In the land of the blind, the one eye man is king.

You only need to show the last page to see the daily moves in the equity position and the margin levels.

tut tut tut

#13     Nov 22, 2009
  4. bone

bone

Anyone seriously considering my service needs to email me at the address provided in the website, where I will provide that person with my CV, professional references, and a copy of the consulting contract. If after reviewing that information the prospect wants to proceed with further due diligence on the program, I will provide that person with direct contact details for current clients so that the prospect can independently verify my competency, my integrity, and my value.

I am not a CTA or money manager, and I do not provide buy or sell recommendations. Personally, I have made money 17 years in a row trading, and I could provide impressive 'return' figures by anyone's parameters. However, that would be quite disengenuous as an indicator for someone else's performance expectations. Therefore, I have made the business decision to have serious prospects gauge the program's effectiveness by indendently checking with current clients using my methodologies.

#14     Nov 22, 2009
  5. bone

bone

Bloomberg and PPT:

Yep, I'm not a website developer - I'm a very experienced trader and apparently a rookie teacher.

PPT: In terms of the quotation by that particular client, it came from his mouth and not mine. I thought it was spot-on, however, regarding the number of silly comments made by posers on this website regarding the value that one experienced trader can provide to another when there is a reasonable level of compensation and mutual respect afforded.

In terms of giving away an edge, I have literally hundreds of relative value spread combinations which I update on a routine basis for statistical fitness and market relevancy. If I only traded one or two markets or one or two sectors then your point would be perfectly legit and I wouldn't be willing to share my methodologies for any price.

#15     Nov 22, 2009
  6. See that's the problem, no-one will consider anything unless you can prove you are worth the effort. Too many snake oil salemen around. Hell, I can print any chart of any stock charts and say "buy here" and "sell here", now pay me 6k. You need to make a better presentation, your web-site looks fishy and you're asking for a lot of money right off the bat. Good luck getting anyone to put down 6k.

It's true what they said earlier, spend some of that money you are supposedly making and get yourself a professional web designer, also it helps if you place some contact information on your site, instead of a Comcast.net email address, why so mysterious?

#16     Nov 22, 2009
  7. bone

bone

Bloomberg:

You make some excellent points, and you are also missing some excellent points - I already have just shy of 20 clients, all ET members, who have already ponied up on the fee and are actively trading the system and are willing to vouch for my integrity and the value and effectivness of the system.

Any serious prospect will know all there is to know about me before they sign a contract. But I'm not going to float a full CV and brokerage statements out in the public space, and if it costs me potential clients and adds to a level of suspicion, then so be it.

I mean, if it was just a matter of floating historical charts and saying "buy here and sell here", then you would have nearly 20 clients and ET members posting here and calling me out on this.

#17     Nov 22, 2009
  8. PPT

PPT

LOL

This is a HORRIBLE decision. Do you pay them to say nice things?

Yea, don't show returns, but just have them ask clients.

And you say you have like 100+ spread combinations.

Wow, even a blind monkey can get one dead on.

And you want 6,500 dollars??? LOL

I will take someone for 5,000 dollars.

Call my client (read: brother) and he will say i'm great

Then i'll show you 1,000 spread combinations.

one will be soo perfect.

LOL

and you don't get to know my name, unless you give me 5,000 dollars.

LOL

even in 2001 this would be funny

#18     Nov 22, 2009
  9. FWIW, I think bone knows his stuff and I see nothing illegitimate in what he's selling. His offering sounds refreshingly different from that peddled by the snake oil salesmen.

However, the site design has gotta be dealt with. It's just unprofessional.

#19     Nov 22, 2009
  10. bone

bone

Martinghoul and Bloomberg:

You are spot on, and I will hire someone to help with the sight in the next few weeks.

PPT: I will ask some of my current clients and ET members to post here on this thread, then I will PM you and ask for your full name and address where my lawyer can serve the tort libel papers. I'm sure you'll be as forthcoming as you ask of me.

#20     Nov 22, 2009