SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. stereo70

stereo70

i did file a complaint with the nfa. had a phone interview. because bone is not a current nfa member, they don't have jurisdiction. they forwarded my complaint to the cftc; it's up to me to forward them documents, etc. im not going to post emails between the nfa and myself. i was going to let it go - don't like stuff like this in my life. changed my mind.

btw: i haven't lied about anything. bone still hasn't responded about client "th" who was actually one of the clients i contacted as part of the vetting process.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    #431     Dec 12, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  2. Bone will never respond about client "th"/ carteblanche.

#432     Dec 12, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  3. stereo70

stereo70

it appears that the new strategy is to bury this thread from the front page by posting redundant ads for another sponsor.

LOL!

#433     Dec 15, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  4. bone

bone

When exactly have I posted redundant ads for another sponsor, or posted under any other name ? Please ask Baron if there are any other member names or posts besides "Bone" associated with my IP address since 2002. Ever.

Pat, keep "LOL" - Jimmy Ray loves it. And take your Lithium, please.

In terms of the NFA and what they supposedly told you I have NEVER been contacted by the NFA or the CFTC or the SEC about anything. Ever. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, your bestest buddy and "Introducing Broker" Convix ( who also claims to have filed a complaint against me ) explains in his ET trading journal how he was visited at his personal residential doorstep by a carload of regulators. Literally. Mr. "TH" himself.

Pat, he's made you look like a fool and used you for his amusement - then suddenly disappeared entirely from ET.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    #434     Dec 16, 2014
  5. stereo70

stereo70

dude, you're a joke. and my name is patrick, mf'er. you will be contacted soon by the cftc. LIKE I SAID, i was going to let it go after the nfa said they didnt have jurisdiction, retard; cftc is waiting for me to forward documents. now i will. again, you're a joke. my life is simple, and good. F yourself, im pretty sure no one else will.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    #435     Dec 17, 2014
  6. bone

bone

With all due respect, spewing pure unsubstantiated stupidity like this is not "letting anything go".

#436     Dec 17, 2014
  7. bone

bone

Clients, my apologies for not getting the December 11 Webinar recording out sooner than today. I have spent four days in Doctor's offices with my Father and unfortunately I've had to let some stuff slide.

#437     Dec 17, 2014
  8. stereo70

stereo70

you're delusional.

#438     Dec 17, 2014
  9. bone

bone

The final client group webinar of the year was held last night. There were some very promising Sugar and Euribor butterfly positions taken by clients which we collectively reviewed. I also introduced some new equity (derivative) spread strategies that I have been developing as of late and will test out during early 2015 in an IB account I recently funded just for this particular purpose.

#439     Dec 19, 2014
  10. Bone - I am still waiting for your answer on this. Not sure why you avoid this simple question ?

#440     Dec 20, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.