SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bone

bone

Yes, let's limit this to the facts. The fact of the matter is that an industry recognized third party expert states for the record that the debit IS in fact cumulative year 2006 profits, stated as the U.S. non-reg balance ( which is positive, dickhead), and which is swept at the end of each year - and which he explains is standard operating procedure within the U.S. proprietary futures trading industry.

Where's your third party nationally recognized industry expert ?

Of course you're pissed and obsessed and psychotic and whacko - you're wrong.

Shall I say that someone close to you contacted me about you ?

Shall I let Baron look at my PM's regarding your unbalanced state of mind ?

Of course there's a debit at the top of the statement in a year-end sweep - but like the psychotic you are, you NEVER mention the positive US non-reg balance of $488K. Not once. Say it 100 times and it must be true. The facts were verified to you by a third party expert but you just only hear what you want.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    #31     Sep 24, 2014
  2. garachen

garachen

Still too profitable to be handing out. It's not like it makes HUGE money but it's very consistent.
    This is today upload_2014-9-24_15-21-41.png

One product, one strategy. That doesn't take a genius to trade. It's actually something I should probably leverage up. If it ever dies completely, I'll describe in detail.

#32     Sep 24, 2014
    bone likes this.
  3. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Appreciate your response, Thanks.

#33     Sep 24, 2014
  4. scr12

scr12

Let me tell you about getting caught in a lie.

Before..
    Snap2.png

After, suddenly getting epiphany after 8 years mind you.

Net becomes gross, interest rate spread comes into picture
    . Snap3.png

Not to forget about PJM spread trades from home.

#34     Sep 24, 2014
  5. scr12

scr12

He is probably sincere, but he is not certified as FRM
    http://www.garp.org/frm/frm-program.aspx

He is not listed in NFA
    https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/welcome.aspx

and about, being one of the largest prop and futures firm

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/12/9999999997-12-005192

Snap6.png

probably some here will make that in one good day

If anyone thinks debit as profit, he is fooling himself. Let it be prop firm or janitor services, Debit does not mean profit. If any accountant gives that in writing, he will be loosing his CPA license.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    #35     Sep 24, 2014
    TooEffingOld and Jimmy Ray like this.
  6. Dr_BVCC

Dr_BVCC

Baffling that someone would try and sell himself on a 8 year old statement, regardless if the 500k is true or not, where are the last 7 years of statements?

If you post the 06 statement you should have no issue posting the last 7 years of more current ones.

Post 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and 13.

Basically if you freely offer 06 to everyone then you cannot deny the request to post the latter years.

#36     Sep 24, 2014
    TooEffingOld and Ye Olde Refco like this.
  7. bone

bone

SCR, you are not a third party expert on proprietary futures trading account statements. Like your psychotic crush convexx, you love to keep bringing up the debit aspect without mentioning the $488K positive US non-reg balance. Say it 100 times it must be true. This was all well explained by the expert, but of course you only mention what suits you.

Like Garachen stated in an earlier post, to publicly display the statements etc. that all of you demand would be a terrible idea for obvious reasons - namely, all of the trolls with an incredibly negative and destructive agenda and who do not know me and who were never clients.

SCR, please introduce your expert regarding US proprietary futures trading statements, and then please authenticate my "fake" PJM TT order book to Baron for his vetting and then to post.

#37     Sep 24, 2014
  8. convexx

convexx

$464K or is that figure in MM?

#38     Sep 24, 2014
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I think you've both stated your opinion on this about 100 times already. I'm not sure why you keep making the above statements over and over like nobody has heard it before.

We get it. We know your opinion. You've made that loud and clear.... again... and again.... and again.

As a moderator, all I asked of both sides last week is to bring in a credible third party expert who will state his real name and position in the industry, and then state his opinion on the matter to back up your opinion. Bone has done this.

Nobody else has. If his statement is so screwed up then you should have no problem whatsoever having one of your futures prop trading contacts chime in and contribute. Bone was able to have someone do it within hours. It's been 4 days now and not one person with an opposing opinion has come up with an expert to throw in their two cents to provide another viewpoint.

So, if all you're going to do is just throw stones at the guy from behind an alias, and provide no credible person to back you up your opinion like I asked, then that is just bullshit trolling and I'm not allowing those comments to continue on any longer. Period.

#39     Sep 24, 2014
  10. bone

bone

SCR, how many proprietary futures traders or firm officers are registered on an individual name basis with the NFA ?

Better yet, how many Chicago futures prop traders reading this post can find their individual names on the NFA website if they weren't a registered floor trader, broker, CTA, IB, etc. before they started prop trading ?

Hint: you won't like the answer.

#40     Sep 24, 2014