SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. scr12

scr12

Or you can send in daily and weekly chart. He will tell you when you should have entered or exited with a perfect hindsight for meager sum of $7.5k.

What a country

#21     Sep 24, 2014
  2. garachen

garachen

Yes. It is. He should cooperate enough during a due diligence process to provide adequate proof but he should not be expected to show trading profits / accounts / tax statements in a public forum and open himself up to all the issues that could cause. There are too many people here that seem to have a personal agenda against him. Not a crowd you want to throw a bunch of statements at.

Reasons I don't hire him:
    1) not particularly interested
    2) 6-9 months is way too long. I don't have that kind of time
    3) I find his public personality a bit irritating - he's still on my ignore list

He's offered to let people do due diligence on him which is far better than I've seen from anyone else.

Also, I don't see the complaints. People here are a vocal group. If it were a complete waste of time I'd expect more complaints.

Maybe he stopped trading in 2006. Maybe he's no longer profitable. Maybe the 500K he says he made actually took 2-3 years to make. Many of his claims might be inflated. But there is something I've seen that makes me suspect that he has made real money in the past. It's significant enough to not throw him under the bus immediately.

This should all be uncovered with real due diligence and then you decide if you still want to hire him.

#22     Sep 24, 2014
    ixus likes this.
  3. convexx

convexx

Ask "Julien" if he saw any statements. As I've stated on more than one occasion.... I don't care who hires him. Hire away! I take a literal-approach when discussing the ridiculous "debit"

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    #23     Sep 24, 2014
  4. bone

bone

Your anger and constant trolling on this issue is a natural reaction to being proven dead wrong and openly humiliated. No matter how many times you post and troll about it, you cannot hide the inconvenient facts that you choose to ignore from being "outed" by the Risk Manager for one of the largest Proprietary Options and Futures Trading Firms in the United States.

You don't know anything about proprietary trading firm exchange cleared derivatives trading statements, and you were caught in a lie. Your credibility has been severely damaged and you're pissed. Get over it and move on with your life.

Despite your fatal flaw, you insist on being your own "third party expert".

#24     Sep 24, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

IGNORE IT? I posted a response in my thread twelve minutes after Baron posted Patrick's reply.

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...offers-etf-options.286486/page-6#post-4027563

I posted a statement (photograph of an actual paper statement) from Refco which shows a xfer and destination. Your Advantage debit shows.... shit. It's simply a debit. It could very well have been a $1MM prop account.

>>> What am I lying about? <<<

Oh yeah, please tell your risk guy that he doesn't know how to spell "Rosenthal" correctly. You know, the name of his primary clearing firm. You will recall Patrick? The guy with zero NFA record.

http://imgur.com/IeJri2x

Why don't you ask Baron to edit that out?

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/spread-trade-training.284153/page-12#post-4027550

Let this post stand if I am the one being humiliated.

#25     Sep 24, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco likes this.
  6. bone

bone

Convexx, you are bullying me and trolling me incessantly because the payoff for you is that is helps regulate your own personal anxiety and self-doubts. Your behavior is compulsive, narcissistic, and sadistic. You are, in fact, very troubled emotionally.

You are clearly suffering from a serious DSM-IV category psychosis and I would urge you to get professional therapeutic help immediately.

Chill the fuck out because you got way bigger problems yourself personally than me or my statement. I'm just another diversion in your life so that you can continue to ignore your own shit.

#26     Sep 24, 2014
    .sigma and londonkid like this.
  7. convexx

convexx

Thanks Doc. Why not sue me for libel?

#27     Sep 24, 2014
  8. bone

bone

Because you are a compulsive, narcissistic, sadistic DSM-IV psychotic - it would not be helpful to provide you with still another diversion in your life so that you can continue to ignore your own shit. I choose not to reinforce your compulsive sickness and give you cover for not holding your own self accountable emotionally in your life.

If your ego and self-esteem is so fragile that you demand relentless bullying to moderate your own severe anxiety - that's not my problem. I am not your problem. You are your own problem.

Dude, do you realize how creepy all of this non-stop harassment and trolling makes you look ?

Your own poisonous and incredibly biased opinion does NOT count as a third party expert. Who to believe... the Risk Manager and Active Partner of one of the biggest proprietary trading groups in the United States or a psychotic troll hiding under the name of "convexx" ?

You are seriously sick. Please do not hurt someone.

#28     Sep 24, 2014
  9. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

So, Garachen comments to the effect that in the process of working with Bone "you may brush up
    against a 500k/year idea". Something that he has never seen discussed publicly!
    Since there was zero follow up to this..... Well , Garachen, Sir, would you please PM me as to what
    this idea is? I am also modeling spreads and spread/spreads and some portfolio stuff and i think i may be brushung up against something. Thank you very much.

#29     Sep 24, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

I'll keep this advice next time I climb the watchtower.

I'd like to limit this to the facts; that the debit in no way alludes to PNL.

I was contacted by a former client of yours a few minutes ago (ET member) who let's say is rather displeased. I'd bet a lot of this could be avoided if the result of what you offer as "due diligence" wasn't complete horsesh*t and fiction.

Baron is welcome in my PM box to see if what I am stating is accurate.

#30     Sep 24, 2014