SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. convexx

convexx

The f*ck he is. He does NOT work on any energy desk for GS. He does not, nor has he ever worked for Goldman Sachs in any capacity.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    #211     Sep 29, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

lol alludes? I posted a photograph of a paper Refco run w/account number from '04. Obviously there is no risk in doing so. I have been managing OPM since my 20s. I have absolutely gained clients on the pro-side from this site. Said it many times. The list would be pages long of the times I've stated it here.

Junior_CTA -- so you allude to being a CTA and your nick IS advertising. What an asylum.

#212     Sep 29, 2014
  3. londonkid

londonkid

how do you know this guy does not work/ever worked at GS? genuine question.

#213     Sep 29, 2014
  4. convexx

convexx

I received his name from stereo. I called a Bloomberg msg-buddy whose wife works for GS in HR. She called someone in Asia.

#214     Sep 29, 2014
    Pippi436 and Jimmy Ray like this.
  5. stereo70

stereo70

BTW: thanks to the few who have wished me well. I'm not as frail these days so everyone can breathe a deep sigh of relief! Before i met Bone I was a bond trader. After the noted period of instability I moved to NYC with $1900, bussed tables, met a ton of friends and had a ball. I also became a bike messenger with a crew of some of those friends. Kinda like Quicksilver. Fairly recently got t-boned (no pun intended) by car service town car going 40mph. Walked (sort of) out of the hospital (Cornell, UES) 7 hours later. I'm not exactly a pussy. But I probably should have stayed in spin-class for six months before I ventured out into the mean streets...

#215     Sep 29, 2014
  6. FXforex

FXforex

Your tone is changing now - more mellow - I think you are realizing that Bone isn't the source of your troubles.

After the personal training you should have realized that perhaps that sort of trading isn't for you. $7,500 wasn't wasted, people spend money on personal training/courses all the time and then choose a totally different career path.

:)

#216     Sep 29, 2014
  7. stereo70

stereo70

Seriously? No one person is the source of anyone's problems. The issue is "fraudulent concealment". Look it up. Remember, I'm the person that provided hard evidence as to what now appears to be a conspiracy of sorts. I look a little less like Patrick Star now, huh? As to your comment on my new-found mellowness, f*uck off. His system quit working intraday, with energy spreads, his expertise, while I was trading it. Now he posits that he did everything possible to dissuade me. How much more fabrication is even possible?

#217     Sep 29, 2014
  8. @ Convexx

Time to set a few things straight here I had been alerted to the rubbish you are talking about here .

(1)
    I used Hamby in 2009 was the service of value ? probably not I was looking at alternatives and did spend 5K. In reality the 5K could have been spent on a multitude of things or account for months of TT subscription or another vendor service . So I wrote of the cost end of story

I am not getting involved in the resulting discussions about the service or otherwise I couldn't care less

(2)

I have never worked for GS so I dont know where that rubbish came from nor have I ever purported too simple that is basically bullshit i leave it at that .

(3)

I dont use Bloomberg I use Reuters so before you start slagging off about all and sundry and involving Partners be a little more careful.

I think that you can now continue to wax lyrical.

Convexx feel free to PM me any time but id get your ducks in a row sunshine.

#218     Sep 29, 2014
  9. convexx

convexx

Are your initials, TH?

If so, bone has stated on many occasions that you are now employed by Goldman Sachs in Sing. Specifically, on an energy desk.

#219     Sep 29, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

"TH" has confirmed via PM that he is indeed the "SFE Bills Spreader" and has never worked for Goldman Sachs.

#220     Sep 29, 2014