SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bone

bone

No, Advantage futures will confirm the statement P&L to any regulator. As will the prop firm CPA.

Bring it on.

And Baron advised anybody on the board to get one of their FCM "chums" ( his words) familiar with US registered prop firm statements to provide a viewpoint. No takers. That's the proverbial elephant in the room.

Go find a prop futures FCM to contradict Agate. That simple. It can be your cousin or your lover - who cares.

And if Patrick wants to file a complaint that is in complete contradiction to his email correspondence to me as posted in this thread - go right ahead. And the regulators will have to also consider the four page contract he signed and due diligence he performed beforehand.

And I have over 100 clients any regulator is welcome to interview.

Bring it on.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2019
    #191     Sep 28, 2014
  2. OK, I think I've lost the plot here please correct me if my understanding is wrong, and I will stand corrected.

Baron asked for third party verification.

PA wrote to Baron claiming to be the risk manager of a trading firm, and certified that your claim was indeed correct.

PA turned out to be a client (and friend) of yours.

Is my understanding correct thus far?

#192     Sep 28, 2014
  3. The thread I refer to is closed for responses, but here is a screenshot of it.

#193     Sep 28, 2014
  4. bone

bone

He has been the risk manager for Prime International proprietary trading group since 2003 and an active partner since 2011 - Baron checked out his credentials. And yes, he was one of my earliest clients. I have clients at many firms worldwide, including HF's, CTA's, and banks like UBS and GS.

#194     Sep 28, 2014
  5. Thank you for your honesty.

An involved party, unfortunately.

Bone, I actually have much to write about where you have gone wrong, but it's more than I want to at this time, truth be told. So, let me just leave you with a thought.

The First Law of Holes.

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."

Denis Healey

#195     Sep 28, 2014
  6. bone

bone

"Involved" ? He has no financial or personal interest in the matter - but he deals with proprietary futures trading statements every day. My understanding is that he provided many professional references to Baron which were not understandably published and he passed muster with Baron. It's Baron's site and he has the right to decide who's a credentialed third party - not me, not you, not Convexx, not scr, etc. etc..

Again, if you have a buddy at an FCM that clears US registered prop traders, by all means his viewpoint is welcome. Why is that so hard to come by from the haters and trolls ?

#196     Sep 28, 2014
  7. "Involved" as in having a prior relationship with you. Do you have no understanding of an arms length relationship? Is that concept alien to American jurisprudence?

And you seriously think Baron is the final arbiter of third party credibility? Really? I have the utmost respect for Baron because of his unfailing support of free speech, but you honestly should have been kicked out of here by now because nothing you pay him is worth the damage you inflict on the credibility of his site.

If he tolerates you he might as well take adverts from whores, at least they are honest about what they provide.

#197     Sep 28, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  8. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Isnt trading education at least as worthy of "buyer beware" as is the entire racket of residential
    real estate sales? Who hasnt checked "dont know" on the questionaire regarding basement water or insects. Who hasnt done their own
    electrical, plumbing , construction work without permits and with a duplicit real estate agent,
    "Just cover that up or paint over it" , sold to a less than expert buyer.
    This happens a thousand times daily and is part of that business amd is more costly than 7.5k . Just saying.

But, this is sad. Unintended consequences. Bone makes a slighty sarcastic remark about Curve Advisor
    and it leads to World War1 and 18 million dead. Just an analogy.

#198     Sep 28, 2014
  9. bone

bone

He is for the purpose of what third party viewpoints he chooses to post on his own website. All of you haters and trolls and sanctimonious moral narcissists have a very simple task which you simply cannot seem to grasp: go find a friend or acquaintance or contact at an FCM that clears US registered prop firms and refute Mr. Agate. Should be easy for you. That's the elephant in the room: refute it. Talk is cheap.

All of you blowhards keep railing away, but you won't produce another viewpoint for Baron to publish. Convexx has posted a thousand times, but he can't seem to get his own FCM to back him up in terms of US registered prop firm year-end statements. Put up or shut up - honestly.

Why hasn't the NFA or the CFTC ever contacted me about your fabricated compliance issues ? I've been trolled since day one and it's all just hate without substance.

And why ignore the satisfied client posts and pay homage to one psychotic client who admits twice in writing that I was fine and his problems were of his own making ?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    #199     Sep 28, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

"TH" the client Goldman's energy desk in Singapore? Nope, he lives with his wife Leanne in Shanghai but has never worked for Goldie.

#200     Sep 28, 2014