SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. I appreciate the points you're making here and I suppose part of my disappointment stems from the fact that the quick and dirty approach with broader appeal just doesn't mesh well with my style of trading. If you'd like some feedback from someone who checked out the service and passed when you're tackling the redesign of the website, feel free to hit me up on PM. I know it's a fine line between sharing enough to get people interested but not giving away any secret sauce.

#11     Sep 24, 2014
    bone likes this.
  2. tandh

tandh

I have a simple request. How about Bone furnish proof that he has been able to produce a profit through his trading. Sorry, but is that asking too much?

#12     Sep 24, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco likes this.
  3. bone

bone

I definitely will do this Winter. My sincere thanks to you for being constructive and positive - most appreciated.

#13     Sep 24, 2014
  4. scr12

scr12

Only guy that was humiliated was so called risk manager thinking that $486k removed was profit.

If you are able to achieve $486k with one spread, why are you peddling your services here for mere mortals. There are million spreads and probably be the first and easiest billionaire from ET.

#14     Sep 24, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco and convexx like this.
  5. convexx

convexx

Net became gross. One spread became three. His account became prop. Debit = profits. I could go on... but I gave people more credit than they deserve.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    #15     Sep 24, 2014
  6. scr12

scr12

Spreads are very smooth is another lie.
    Snap4.png

#16     Sep 24, 2014
  7. clacy

clacy

I agree this is often repeated as gospel, but personally I've not found spread trends to be any more or any less "smooth" than those of outright positions. Realistically there is no free-lunch because you would have to assume that hedge funds, etc would arb out any edge in trendiness.

Just like any outright, you will find periods where trends are smooth and others where they are choppy.

Just my $0.02

#17     Sep 24, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco likes this.
  8. convexx

convexx

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    #18     Sep 24, 2014
  9. clacy

clacy

This is perfectly reasonable.

I have no clue if bone is the real deal or not. He seems knowledgeable.

But you would have to be crazy not to ask for some proof that he's personally profitable before dropping $7.5k. And that proof would, IMO need to show a track record over time, up until today.

Showing one statement from 06 looks like cherry picking to me, but I haven't looked into it enough to know if he has shown other statements to back that up.

#19     Sep 24, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

No, because bone says you will reverse-engineer the blotter and profit from his sekrits.

#20     Sep 24, 2014