SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. No screenshot of 'thank you we will get back to you'?

#171     Sep 28, 2014
  2. stereo70

stereo70

Yes, but when i opened that window up again after your post, it reset to the initial "file a complaint" page.

#172     Sep 28, 2014
  3. Pity.

#173     Sep 28, 2014
  4. It isn't about you.

#174     Sep 28, 2014
  5. stereo70

stereo70

I'm sorry...please explain what you mean.

#175     Sep 28, 2014
  6. This isn't over produced reality TV.

You were intensely abused by Bone and when you saw the same thing happening to someone else you had to act? Give me a fucking break.

I have nothing good to say about how Bone has conducted himself or how he has handled this. It is so stupid it beggars belief.

That doesn't mean you get a free pass on anything.

#176     Sep 28, 2014
  7. stereo70

stereo70

What? Free pass? I'M the client he abused. You're confused about something. I acted because i discovered that his third party verification of his supposed PNL statement was a client while i was also a client. And it caused me to realize that I most likely fell victim to a scam. That same client, P.A., is one of the references on his website who claims the instruction is beneficial. Make sense?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    #177     Sep 28, 2014
  8. No. You are so overwhelmed by self-pity you're not thinking clearly. Get over it. Move on. You can't make yesterday better.

#178     Sep 28, 2014
  9. convexx

convexx

Yes, the $486K is the elephant in the room, but...

You're entitled to your opinion, but you cannot disassociate the $486K and the influence that had on stereo; specifically his willingness to go ahead with the contract based upon the $486K fiction. Further, stereo intended on trading equity pairs and bone had no expertise and that area... he BSed stereo for two months before settling on Advantage. He had recommended to stereo to use CQG for equity pairs! I've seen the friggin exchange. It's pathetic but comical.

No "free looks" and zero-recourse is lacking reciprocity and would be ruled in stereo's favor, IMO.

The courts are all about making yesterday better.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    #179     Sep 28, 2014
  10. Atty, I have nothing but respect for you, and you know that. But sometimes you are just too bloody minded.

That this discussion has gone on for so long is unbelievable. Does anyone on this board seriously think that prop firms live in an alternate universe where IAS and GAAP don't apply? Where a debit is profit? What, people sit on their brains?

I'm not saying no recourse. The PA letter was mind boggling. Stereo however seriously needs to get over the psychological impact. I say "Pity" and he gets defensive? All I asked for was proof of the complaint. He doesn't need to prove anything, but Bone does?

#180     Sep 28, 2014
    LuckyTrade likes this.