SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. convexx

convexx

Patrick Agate is one of bone's clients. So much for the "third party verification"

#131     Sep 27, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

Here's an email from 2009 from bone to his "unbiased" shill, PATRICK AGATE, who vouched for his scam-run. Sent to NFA:

[​IMG]

#132     Sep 27, 2014
    Jimmy Ray and lucysparabola like this.
  3. convexx

convexx

You don't say?!

My mom says you're FOS and that the regulators are going to shut you down. There's my third-party verification.

#133     Sep 27, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  4. bone

bone

From spreadprofessor website:

Feedback from MH on 03-02-2011 re: his first day of live trading:

Anyway, I finally traded today for the first time. Had a great day. 6 trades, 5 winners. +$3,575 for the day. 5 trades in the gasoil crack spread, and one in gold/silver.[/quote]

Sure, ask him how long he trained with me FIRST before he took his first trade. Patrick - You didn't bother.

Patrick, if you want to start publicly displaying emails you might not appreciate me exposing your trainwreck of a personal life which you insisted on pushing upon me time and time again as an excuse to avoid putting in the work that these other successful clients put in. Sorry that unfortunately it would get personal and embarrassing for you - but that's what you were pushing on me as an excuse for not meeting with me and not paper trading.

Based upon these private emails your new buddy Convexx is posting for you - it appears that you're about the only client not making any money.

Notice how PA is paper trading and learning the system. MH paper traded for several months before his first live trade - intraday or not.

Patrick, you did everything I advised you NOT to do. Where do you take personal accountability for live trading right away and against my advice and before you actually took the time to learn the system ?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    #134     Sep 27, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

You're going to threaten him here, publicly, after you used a friend and client to misrepresent your PNL? Ur serious? And Agate was paper-trading. Tell him not to blow it all.

I couldn't fathom that you would threaten Pat/stereo70, so I took the liberty of screen-capturing your threat:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9x8y9frbz5nlm5/bone threat.png?dl=0

#135     Sep 27, 2014
  6. bone

bone

Convexx, as Baron stated twice over the past nine days - get one of your own buddies at a clearing firm who knows prop trading statements to provide an opinion. Baron said it could be a " chum". In fact. Problem is - you can't.

Threat ? Hardly. One good turn deserves another and since you chose to post private emails from me and not addressed to you without my express consent anything Patrick sent me is fair game.

#136     Sep 27, 2014
  7. convexx

convexx

Oh, so you'd prefer if proof of your scam had not been brought to light? I see. Why did you delete the entire post?

The spotlight burns...

#137     Sep 27, 2014
  8. bone

bone

Did I give you permission to post a private email not addressed to you ? That is illegal.

#138     Sep 27, 2014
  9. bone

bone

I can't delete posts and I never asked Baron to delete a post. Ask him.

Convexx, you posting my emails without my express permission and which were never addressed to you violates many laws.

Since I have not been contacted by the NFA or the CFTC your judgement about me is apparently slanderous.

#139     Sep 27, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

Do say? When written it's libel. Sue me. I'd like to air-out the $486K debit as profits and your buddy's role in abetting the scam.

So you had your friend and client, Pat Agate, vouch for your debit as some quasi-expert? Based upon nothing more than a $486K debit. Interesting. I really can't believe wtf I'm reading.

#140     Sep 27, 2014