Spread Trade Training

Discussion in 'Events' started by bone, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I take my hat off to you @bone , for the first time in 3 days, you've posted CONTENT, I semi believe that this is a genuine email. But to your misfortune, it will only arouse in other readers why, after digging up a 2 year old email, you fail consistently to back up your claim at being a 'professor'.

A professor - "a university academic of the highest rank; the holder of a university chair." Obviously you are not a professor in the literal sense. But you are neither in the sense that you are skilled or an expert. You can not provide any detail to suggest otherwise. You provide very little CONTENT and most posts just revert back to "we this... and commercials that", your standard sales tactic that intimates some higher level of understanding.

Maybe Julien was a poor 'student' or maybe he was shocked at the lack of content you could provide. But you have unwittingly exposed yourself once again.

#81     Sep 19, 2014
  2. bone

bone

If you hire a "mentor", an big part of "content" is active participation and interaction with the mentor. Same holds true of a university professor. If you don't bother going to class, and you don't bother with the homework and the studying - you are quite likely to have a poor outcome in terms of final exams. So do you blame the university and the professor ?

My more recent clients from the past 18 months or so will attest that it literally takes WEEKS to get through the initial content ( files and webinar recordings ) provided. And I am happy to send older clients this additional content gratis.

#82     Sep 19, 2014
  3. bone

bone

I do not provide trolls free information on a public forum that other people paid me for under an IP confidentiality contract. You're right - markets change. That's why when I vet and approve of an experienced trader as a potential client, I provide to that prospect some former client contacts so that he may independently contact them and ask of them questions about the value of my services and their experiences and performance with the trading system and methodologies. How existing clients with a track record trading the system have performed is going to be the very best gauge for how another prospective client might do with it. Even the most subjective and critical clients over on BMT admit that they were pleased with the system's trading performance. Except for the Frenchman Julien, of course.

Your storyline seems to revolve around the notion that if Chip Kenyon provided you with his trading statements that you could trade like Chip Kenyon. Which is, of course, nonsensical.

#83     Sep 19, 2014
  4. scr12

scr12

Maybe it is me, but I don't understrand why some one pays $7.5k for someone to review paper trades and some generic advice of keeping journal?

They can always post at ET for free and get better answers.

#84     Sep 19, 2014
  5. bone

bone

Maybe some intrepid existing client looking to be abused by a bevy of trolls will chime in that there's so much more to it than that.

And your notion that they can get quality answers for free on ET is highly questionable.

#85     Sep 19, 2014
  6. Fantastic, we have yet gone in a circle again.

@bone ARE YOU ABLE TO PROVIDE ANYTHING THAT WOULD SUGGEST YOU HAVE ANY SKILL/EXPERTISE in spread trading?

Like a recent trading statement for example?

Are you even a profitable trader or simply a profitable "professor" due to fees?

@bone you are against the ropes. You have dodged pretty much every opportunity to talk about yourself. Referring to 'clients' should perhaps read 'clients/victims'.

Nobody on ET expects you to give away 'trade secrets' for free. But everyone is now scratching their heads wondering why you are so evasive about your own performance (as per your 2006 statement)

We all await your response "professor"

#86     Sep 19, 2014
  7. scr12

scr12

It is highly questionable to get an quality answer from so called pro's who don't even to do spread charts correctly either.

May be they think, they are getting quality answer because they paid lot of money. There are sucker born every minute.

#87     Sep 19, 2014
  8. Typical ET with the usual arrogant suspects. Bones services are as misleading as a college education. You want the ez way; to become a master trader after paying his fee.

Let me ask you ETers, how many of you basement economists with Econ/business degrees running fortune 500 companies ? How much debt you got into?

Success does not happen overnight. Pathetic that some of you ET "millionaires" complaining about 7.5k lol pathetic

#88     Sep 19, 2014
    londonkid likes this.
  9. convexx

convexx

You truly are clueless. You're reporting surfer to the NFA when the guy is paper-trading. At least he can build a spread-chart. bone was sitting there spreading 851x XLE against an ES price of 13xx... when it should have been 17x XLE to ES at 1:1. Anyone here who's been trading for more than a week could spot that. He defending the moronic chart with "hedge fund" consulting gibberish. Get real. The guy couldn't trade his way out of a soup can. HIs final excuse, after the "I consult with HF" barrage, was that he doesn't spread equities.

He was denigrating delta1 traders as being rubes, and then produced his esignal spread chart of destruction.

Arrogance? How arrogant is it to defend such a stupid mistake?

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/the-s-p-has-topped.213015/page-57

Spending MONTHS with this clown? The COMEX gold vs. LME arb!? PJM on-screen? 851x XLE vs. 13xx in ES?

Worse, htf does a $486K DEBIT relate to profits? Nothing in that figure suggests it. The guy can't read his own statement and figured, wtf, $486K sounds nice.

I don't care what bone is charging. My argument is the $486K figure on his run.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    #89     Sep 19, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  10. @bone

NOBODY WANTS ANY TRADING INFO FROM YOU.

@bone / @Junior_CTA - do your 'clients' pay for your statements.

Have you ever shown a 'client' a statement other than the 2006 nonsense?

PLEASE STOP SWERVING!!

#90     Sep 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.