Spread Trade Training

Discussion in 'Events' started by bone, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bone

bone

#71     Sep 18, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

I have already filed. I will post the email response when I get home.

#72     Sep 18, 2014
  3. bone

bone

Convexx, is this you trading ?

[​IMG]

#73     Sep 18, 2014
  4. goddammit convexx, all these years and you've lied about your physique.

#74     Sep 18, 2014
    convexx likes this.
  5. bone

bone

Late night taping extension cords to the carpeting and moving tables and chairs in Vegas ?

#75     Sep 18, 2014
    convexx likes this.
  6. convexx

convexx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jbv5sj70wo7s57/nfa%20redacted1.png?dl=0

TBH, I don't give two f*cks who you scam. It's nothing to me, but you're entire persona is a fake. You can't construct an equity spread chart, and when you were corrected you went on about consulting for trillion dollar hedge funds... what a joke. Spreading 66K of XLE against /ES price (not value). That was the first red-flag of many.

We had been pleasant to each other in the past, true, but that "dumb money" comment you made about delta1 led to the XLE spread chart fiasco. I was later contacted by one of your clients from BMT who had read the thread containing the XLE chart silliness.

The $486K DEBIT does not represent profits. It can't. You imply that that debit means something, other than perhaps pure coincidence. It's completely w/o relevance to what you made or lost in the prop-account. You're committed to the lie because the lie is public. You've now amended the site to delete the evidence which is just as damning.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    #76     Sep 18, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco, GoldenMember and scr12 like this.
  7. Time to drop another bag of popcorn in the ole microwave, this is getting interesting.

[​IMG]

#77     Sep 19, 2014
  8. @bone - Are you a professional, why have you succumb to childish taunts?

Its clear that you have crumbled under the pressure of being asked to explain your STATEMENT!!! I quote your reply "the $486K is profit I generated in year 2006", brilliant. Zero content, like much of your posts. "Call my bluff"....? The statement is in front of the world to see and you can't even bring yourself to try and professionally address the breakdown, let a lone show something more recent. You are charging $7.5k for a service which is based on an old 2006 misleading statement. Markets change as we all know. So fast forward to 2014, do you still have an edge??.... Did you ever have an edge? There is absolutely nothing that would indicate that you do.

ZERO EDGE!!

@bone Will refund RECENTLY disgruntled client Julien?

bone c.JPG

#78     Sep 19, 2014
  9. bone

bone

Of course not. He took off for 3 months in the middle of his six month contract term for his European vacation, and then wanted to start all over again. He's not going to get much out of the training if he chooses not to put in the time to meet with me or to put in the work.
    In fact, here is an email excerpt from me to him:
    "On April 02, 2012, you received a very large cache of proprietary files and studies and data from me via email - well over 100 individual files. You had a few meetings with me in April, you started to send me a few paper trades in early May as I encouraged and requested of you - and then you fall off the face of the earth. You quit sending me the paper trades for me to review. You no longer scheduled individual webinars with me. You no longer wanted to make an effort from what I can tell as I look through my Skype and email communiques. In September, I started inviting you to group meetings which you could not make, and the only way I can send you the recordings is via Skype which apparently you do not have the ability to download correctly. The rest of my clients can. Over 40 clients received that Skype file on October 25th. You cancelled the transmission from what I can tell.
    And now you want 75% of the fee back. Today I made you the following offer: "If you would like for me to extend your contract for two months I would consider it gratis if you would make a real commitment and effort to participate. I would be happy to meet with you twice a week during US hours individually. But the contract is very clear in terms of refunds."
    I think any reasonable and clear thinking individual would see that I have done everything reasonable and appropriate to accommodate you. I did not hear a peep out of you for three months. Three month European summer holidays don't void contracts. I didn't take a three month holiday - I was very busy working with clients and trading for myself."

#79     Sep 19, 2014
  10. bone

bone

Julien the Frenchman was absolutely the strangest client I ever had. He contracted with me and just really didn't want to do anything in terms of putting in the work or meeting with me individually. In fact, we switched from Skype over to "Go to Meeting" for the webinars and recordings, I kept sending him the recordings for months after his contract expired, and I never heard a peep out of him. I've never had such a lazy, unmotivated client. In retrospect, I'm not sure why he ever signed up to begin with.

#80     Sep 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.