Spread Trade Training

Discussion in 'Events' started by bone, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bone

bone

RM, whoever you are, you are correct. The website is ugly. I make no apologies or excuses for it.

#61     Sep 18, 2014
  2. I'll spend 7500 when I see a good trade or good opportunity. Bone's service doesn't look like a prudent bet and it has nothing to do with an ugly website. I look forward to seeing your posts in the p/l thread Rockmachine.

#62     Sep 18, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

You're not trading live and you pissed $7,500 with a guy that lied through his teeth about a $486K debit on a run that isn't even his account. It's a prop-account. It's a $486K debit. bone stated it was PNL. The numerator.

I am a bit giddy that you pissed $7,500 on this shit when you could have covered your rent for the year.

Yes clown, pot-committed.

#63     Sep 18, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco likes this.
  4. bone

bone

Well yeah, verbiage changed because I have to make an attempt to explain how a proprietary trading account gets zeroed out at the end of the year, even if there is an open position carried over. RR, Peternam, Convexx alias Drownpruf, and all the other alias or plain vanilla trollers have been singing the same tune for years - I'm a scammer and they require no proof otherwise. Not one of these jokers was ever a client. Oh, but they know better. Judgmental, hypocritical keyboard narcissists all. Every prop group that I know of will have an omnibus account that assigns each prop trader a sub-account number. And the totals in the Advantage Futures statement I provided are strictly for me in year 2006. If you choose not to believe it, I cannot and will not help clarify your trolling. I do not have to prove that I am not a scam. Where are all the scam victims ? Where are the NFA or CFTC complaints from scammed victims ? Think the statement is a lie ? Convexx, you idiot, you have to debit an account with money in it to zero it out. Yes, I made almost $500K in 2006 - probably 99% of which was the ICE GasOil Crack Spread. File a formal complaint and see how quickly it gets dropped once the regulator gets in touch with Advantage Futures.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #64     Sep 18, 2014
  5. convexx

convexx

He's your client.

#65     Sep 18, 2014
  6. Im starting to like this guy. 7500/12 = $625 month? Rent??? you probably live in one of my rentals.

#66     Sep 18, 2014
  7. convexx

convexx

wow. rly? Too stupid to insult.

Wait... wait a second. Yeah. My math says $625 as well.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #67     Sep 18, 2014
  8. Seriously, your heart of Darkness has disrupted a mans livelihood on multiple threads throughout the day. Your not a trader by any means, why are you even here???

Does Bone and his trading buddies logon to "Elite Tradeshow mgt" and harass you and your credentials.

"The ConvExx team has produced over 200 shows and events, working with over a million exhibitors and attendees including these high-profile shows:"

You have a hard copy confirm of >1mm exhibitors? Your dismissed.........

#69     Sep 18, 2014
  9. bone

bone

Convexx the $486K is profit I generated in year 2006. Not the firm. Me. If you think it's a lie - please file a complaint with the NFA or the CFTC. Call my bluff. Convexx, you won't do it because you're a hypocritical pussy, and just smart enough to know that when the regulator drops the case after contacting Advantage Futures you will have given a civil suit for trade libel just that much more standing.

#70     Sep 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.