Spread Trade Training

Discussion in 'Events' started by bone, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bone

bone

You don't follow your own advice, and you don't honor your personal agreement with Baron to not be such a flaming dick.

#51     Sep 18, 2014
  2. convexx

convexx

You're a scammer, period. You dug your own grave by parading that Advantage run. wtf do you have to do with some "curve-advisor" anyway?

#52     Sep 18, 2014
  3. bone

bone

Describe the scam. The Advantage Statement is 100 % factual and so is the website verbage describing it. And you, convexx, are awfully brave with a keyboard. Have anything better to do with your time ?

#53     Sep 18, 2014
  4. convexx

convexx

Would you like me to answer? You seem conflicted.

You highlight (red box) the $486K as though it is profits. It's not. It's a debit. You then stated it was "swept" when it was not. Apparently you've not been reading this thread.

#54     Sep 18, 2014
  5. aaaah a cyber tough guy. What kind of man does such a thing? what kind of man puts pictures of his kid in cyberspace? is this you??? http://www.convexx.com/About Us.html

#55     Sep 18, 2014
    convexx likes this.
  6. convexx

convexx

Ya sure, that's me.

You're more than a little creepy. But then you already know that.

#56     Sep 18, 2014
  7. scr12

scr12

Well verbiage changed.

Before:
    Snap2.png

After: Magically some IR spreads come in also
    Snap3.png

#57     Sep 18, 2014
    Ye Olde Refco and convexx like this.
  8. convexx

convexx

You f*cked my ace in the hole.

You say potato... I say potahtoe... let's call the whole thing off!

Then he disavows the thing to state that it's an "omnibus" account. Om nom nom... bussssss. Many sub-accounts. Not mine. Zeroed every year. Debits!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #58     Sep 18, 2014
  9. I really meant no offense to you. Let us be frank, 99 percent of ET members are punters including me. There is nothing wrong with a punter taking his shot. However, I take issue with a vendor duping inexperienced (spread)traders. Considering the facts, bone's service doesn't seem to be the quickest way out of punterville.
    Rockmachine, if you are able to achieve consistent profitability, post your success in the p/l thread. I'd happily join bone's group and purchase his consulting service. Hell, half of ET would sign up as well! Based on the facts, I think it is unlikely...
    There are so many strange discrepancies in this story and a lot of evasive statements coming from the vendor. The revisionist website editing doesn't lend to bone's credibility either.

Good luck Rockmachine.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #59     Sep 18, 2014
  10. RR, I could care less of people sign up for Bone's service. His website is as ugly as Schwartz's kid. Just Kidding Bone,...u2 schwartz, and leave my thumb outta this schwartz. Anyway, I never met Bone, but he really has given me spread experience that would take years to replicate on my own. $7500 is not a lot of dough, and if it is you should stop trading and get into Trade show Management?

#60     Sep 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.