Spread Trade Training

Discussion in 'Events' started by bone, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scr12

scr12

Looks like this is similar to "steadyoptions" and "incometrader" alias fiasco.

#91     Sep 19, 2014
  2. bone

bone

How does a Trade Show Salesman know how to read a proprietary trading account year-end sweep statement with a carried position from 2006 into 2007 ? And then have the moral bankruptcy and sheer stupidity to attempt to destroy another man's business and livelihood over it ?

http://convexxevents.com/

Is this you trading, you nameless coward ?

[​IMG]

#92     Sep 19, 2014
  3. eudamonia

eudamonia

I find it pretty amusing all the White Knighting going on this thread.

As a current client I made my decision regarding Bone's services based on discussions with his references (former clients). Were they able to apply what Bone taught them and derive an edge? And the answer to that was yes - although it would require a lot of work on my part to learn the system (hence why it is a 6+ month contract).

Currently, after four months of simulated trading I'm sitting on a 70% win ratio with a 1:1 reward to risk. Several other traders have shown their results in our trading room of their own trading that is similar or in some cases better. After a few more months I will switch over to live and anticipate I'll see similar results in a live account (because I have accounted for commissions and slippage in my estimates).

I don't believe that my $7,500 has been anything but an excellent investment and highly recommend Bone's services.

#93     Sep 19, 2014
    bone likes this.
  4. convexx

convexx

Dude, you fucked yourself. YOR posted the statement (thanks YOR). Would you please explain to the readers how a debit relates to your trading gains?

Yeah, that's me. The camera adds 10 pounds.

#94     Sep 19, 2014
    lucysparabola likes this.
  5. bone

bone

Thanks so much ! Finally, someone chiming in who actually did the due diligence and put in the work and knows the truth. Who better to testify to an edge than actual clients using the system, not trolls or one pissed off lazy Frenchman who never even gave it a chance.

#95     Sep 19, 2014
  6. scr12

scr12

Good to know you have other real business too other than trading, not like some others who prey on suckers.

#96     Sep 19, 2014
  7. Anyway @eudamonia when you come off the sim, get back to the thread. You never know, after learning the "system/code/holy grail" you might somehow recoup the meager $7.5k.

1) @eudamonia shame on you for not being able to share your due diligence

2) @bone, great job "un-training" @eudamonia.

3) @bone - stop swerving!

#97     Sep 19, 2014
  8. R1234

R1234

I'm surprised ET allows its sponsors to get flamed in this fashion - could seriously deter potential new sponsors Baron?

I signed up with spread professor last year. When I first signed up I must admit I was a bit concerned it might be a waste of money or maybe even a scam. But as I began adding his method to my existing methods I can say it does add value and I have more than made back my investment. His method is legit if used consistently and does carry an edge.

#98     Sep 19, 2014
    bone likes this.
  9. bone

bone

Two very new clients have bravely posted that while they are still SIM or paper trading the system in order to learn it properly, they are quite pleased with their performance metrics and they do not at all feel themselves somehow "duped" or "ripped off". You completely dismiss the fact that these clients were indeed experienced traders before I took them on, and they are not "newbies" in the literal sense of the word. Newbies at spread trading ? Usually. Newbies at trading ? Absolutely not. All of you trolls have no sense of balance in your views. Hypocritical narcissists all.

#99     Sep 19, 2014
  10. convexx

convexx

You do seem legit. I do not doubt that you're a satisfied client.

He's not getting flamed by me. I respect Baron and what he's done with this site. The $486K debit represented as PNL is absurd. My issue is with the method by which he "advertises" his performance with a debit taken off a nearly 8yo run.

#100     Sep 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.