Spread The Wealth For Idiots - Defined

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TT1, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Listen before anybody this side of God will give you any credibility as a human being with fair judgment you must answer why you do not post about Bush and his cronies who f-cked up the country in so many ways over 8 years but rather spend lall your venom hating Obama! When you do that then independent, smart guys like me and millions of others will begin to give a fying fuck what the H you say or write about the so-called Obama tax plans and about "liberal" in general!!

Until then go sit in the hole you and the other hypocrites dug and stick your "republican" party up your greedy, lying arse.... and let it TRICKLE DOWN YOUR COLON!

#31     Oct 28, 2008
  2. yes

#32     Oct 28, 2008
  3. Then enough said. Now please leave the actual thinking to others.

#33     Oct 28, 2008
  4. Soo... let me see if I get this right. there is a top 20% and a bottom 20% and then the middle 80%... that's 120%... well at the school I went to it was, maybe you went to a Democrat one.. That's probably how Obama figures has taxation policies will work out.......

Edit: What a moron

#34     Oct 28, 2008
  5. lol oh you got me. I typed an 8 instead of a 6. Must mean the argument is moot then right?

#35     Oct 28, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

Or the Republican Party....LOL

#36     Oct 28, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should leave the actual typing to others.

:)

#37     Oct 28, 2008
  8. Haha when the crux of your rebuttal is a typo of mine...well...do I have to say it?

#38     Oct 28, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rebuttal to what?
    It was joke.

Have a drink jon. Have several drinks.
    The whole world doesn't revolve around arguing politics.

#39     Oct 28, 2008
  10. lol. point taken.

#40     Oct 28, 2008