Spot The Idiots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Most people" you say? You mean all those flaming liberals? LOL

Geezus AK that didn't help your "argument" any.

#11     Jun 21, 2011
  2. Post some examples of Obamas intelligence being attacked the way Palins intelligence is attacked

Republicans like The Bushes,Chris Christie,Carl Rove,people inside the McCain camp and other republicans even attack Palins intelligence while I never see people like that attack Obama's intelligence .Only internet Obama haters seem to question if he is smart or not

#12     Jun 21, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow you're in serious denial and consumed with delusion, and once again, apparently man love for Obama.

#13     Jun 21, 2011
  4. Again post examples of Obama's intelligence being attacked the way Palins is

Saying someone is smart is not man love.I think Mitt Romney,Dick Cheney,Karl Rove etc are very smart so in your mind I guess I must have man love for them too :confused:

#14     Jun 21, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's attacked every day right here, but you've already dismissed those out of hand so as not to have to face the cold harsh reality that his "intelligence", such as it is, is in fact frequently challenged. You're simply ignoring the challenges.

#15     Jun 21, 2011

6. Internet haters such as yourself and youtube video makers who have a personal hatred of Obama aren't the same as Fox news and top members of the republican party .

Republicans like Karl Rove,The Bushs,Joe Scarborough, Chris Christie etc have attacked Palins intelligence and I have never seem them attack obamas . Fox news doesn't attack Obamas intelligence the way the left wing media attacks Palins intelligence.Obama does not have a reputation for being stupid like Palin does

They both make gaffes but its clear Obama is a smart man and Palin is a stupid idiot.The only people who think palin is smart are idiots like her

#16     Jun 21, 2011
  7. You mean the buffalo?

#17     Jun 21, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uhh whatever you say sparky.

Actually he does as the video clearly points out.

They both make gaffes - but one is smart and the other isn't? Do you even read what you post?

You know for a guy who claims he's unhappy with BO you sure spend an awful lot of energy defending him. Then claim you don't defend him.

#18     Jun 21, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Some Obama quotes:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."

2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."

2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: "Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."

2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."

#19     Jun 21, 2011

10. 1.Your video shows numerous people calling Obama smart and an idiot trying to prove he isnt by gaffes and teleprompter malfunctions

2.A gaffe can be committed by both smart and stupid people

3.Wasn't defending Obama.I was countering the argument that a graduate of Columbia,Harvard Law, President of the Harvard Law review and professor of law at one of the top 5 law schools in the country was as equally as stupid as Sarah Palin

#20     Jun 21, 2011